Ratings for Dr. John Dimock

One of the best Doctors in Ottawa . He is strait to the point, and giving the patient enough time to understand the illness problem, and solve it by advise and medicine.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Totally useless. He's trying to rebuild his reputation on here. Shelly made the right move.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I found Dr. Dimock an excellent psychiatrist. He is located in Stittsville (Carp & Main) in a medical clinic, and the wait time was amazing! I got an appointment within a month of the referral. We set up goals for me to reach, and within a couple of years, we reached them, my self confidence growing all the while. He, intuitive, he listens and really knows medications and their interactions. He helped me through a really tough Christmas, talked me through it, and reminded me to use my cognitive behavioural therapy skills. I found him personable and like a real person, not stuffy like other psychiatrists. We would have about a 2 - 3 minute exchange (like how was your week) and he'd make me laugh with his funny stories. Then we'd get down to business. I strongly recommend him for anyone who wants to make positive changes in their lives, not just keep with the status quo. The medical clinic he works with is just above a grocer (Independent). After my appointment, I'd pick up supper for the family!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr D off and on for more than 10 years. He is extremely smart and intuitive. He has helped me very much with my medication and has good advice. I am going to see him soon and I always feel better after. He is very knowledgable about medication.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Had no staff when I saw him. Gave me a book. Laughed at me. Totally useless. When I tried to reschedule an appointment, he never called me back, so I never bothered trying to see him again.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I can assure you that any positive ratings you read on here are written by the narcissistic doctor himself.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr.Dimock is one of the best doctor who help his patients

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013