Ratings for Dr. Christopher Jones

So knowledgable and helpful as a doctor !! He cared about my entire family .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

My daughter went to see doctor jones blunder road medical centre he was arrogant, rude - couldnt have sounded any less interested. Dismissed her without any solution. I recommend noone go see him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

He is the best GM ever I tried! Very much in detail and understand the feelings of patient when in pain, so I was so glad to find him. If you have to wait for him, he's worth waiting for your check up or examination. He has so much variety of knowledge nad experienced!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Couldn't have seemed less interested if he tried. Every time I tried to talk he talked straight over me. Wouldn't listen to me about medication I am normally given and decided to give me a different prescription than usual, even though it was on my file that it made me violently ill. Walked out with prescriptions and directions to take a combination of medicines that totalled 20 pills a day. Never ever seeing him again and I recommend no one else does either.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013