Ratings for Dr. Julie Breton Fortier

Dr. Breton is an excellent physician! She is very compassionate and really takes the time needed to find what is wrong with her patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Best Dr. on the planet. You have to figure out that she's also a human being and she will make mistakes, just like everybody else. She's not perfect...nobody is. So for those out there who complain about her, try and do better yourself. You have no problem criticizing her, that tells me a lot about you too. I just hate it when people are plain mean toward another human beings, how dare you. Who appointed you corner judges on this earth? Dr. Breton, you are an excellent doctor, hang in there.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Outstanding care received by my mother while receiving palliative care in Hospital. This doctor is an expert in her field as withnessed by the protocols of care she embraces. She is empathic and compassionate, establishing a warm rapport with her patient. Any desire expressed by my mother was promptly communicated and implemented. Fine Tuning of her Care Plan was updated every day. Dr Breton's office staff is equally outstanding in particular in her Nurse Practitioner, Carole. The same cannot be said about my experience with her Nursing colleagues at the hospital. Though most are good, I had a particularly painful experience with one staff nurse. On that day, it seems, all I was hearing from at least four to six other nurses as I sought help to relieve excruciating chest pain felt by my mom, was "She's Palliative. We're not supposed to do anything for her." Dr Breton established a firm protocol that demanded no more than six minutes between expression of pain and morphine injection.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013