Dr. Norma Coulson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Norma Coulson

Dr Coulson is an amazing dentist who is always very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains all procedures prior to starting any procedure. Not only is she extremely personable and gentle, she's also professional and efficient at the same time. She genuinely cares about her patients. The Office staff is very helpful and accommodating. I will happily recommend Dr Coulson to all my family, friends, and colleagues!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Took time to explain my teeth and gums. Felt really comfortable and no tension. Awesome hygienist too.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Excellent dentist, knowledgeable, caring and fully explains what she is doing. She is practical and is courteous. Highly recommend Dr. Coulson.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr.Caulson was my dentist for 9 years that I lived in Edmonton, she is by far the most gentle dentist I've ever had, I literally couldn't even tell she had a needle in my mouth when I required freezing! Shes by no means a money hungry dentist and she always makes sure to put your needs first. Instead of convincing me to opt for more expensive procedures she always gave me options and advised minimal procedures. My partner had a dead front tooth which was discoloured he lived with for 20+ years, I convinced him to go see my dentist to get it fixed; most dentists would probably recommend a veneer or bridge. Dr.Caulson managed to whiten the tooth from the inside the results were incredible! The procedure allowed him to not only keep his tooth but save $ and be far more confident to show his teeth! She's so thoughtful and considerate of her patients I will truly miss my dental visits with her!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Excellent Dentist. Very warm, personable, understanding and very gentle. Had a filling done without numbing and was so impressed. Had a cleaning today with her amazing hygienist Antonette for the second time and just love her (so sweet, kind and gentle). I couldn't get childcare for my two kids and they encouraged me to bring them and they would look after them. So impressed. Cant say enough amazing things about this dentist and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent dentist, staff are courteous and friendly. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Coulson for a couple of years now and our expectations and experience has not changed. Both her and her staff are incredible. We appreciate her for the great work and the sweet person she is. You will not find a better dentist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Coulson for years. Visits to a dentist can hardly be considered a fun thing to do, but she makes them almost enjoyable. Best dentist ever!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

When I find a Gem! I have to let the world know!! Look no further! I'm 2 years new to Edmonton and I happened to meet a lady who highly recommended Dr. Coulson. I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Coulson, her assistants and office staff! This is the best dentist I have EVER had! I'm 56 and I've seen a lot of dentists over the years. First off, she is just so down-to-earth and this immediately helps a person to relax. I have been to her 4 times now and I have never felt any pain before the need during the needle or after the needle. Recently she and her lab techs helped to create the best fitting, most wonderfully colour matched crown possible. I really am thrilled with it. Her genuine care and concern is also a real treat. Super professional, so knowledgeable, doesn't mind me asking a ton of questions. She shares what she is doing, when she is doing it and why! I have the most amazing communication with her. Her assistant Nina is simply the best also! They make a great team 👌 Just had a cleaning today and my teeth are sparkling! I have highly recommended that my daughter start my granddaughter's dentistry experience with Dr. Coulson and I can't think of anyone else I would want to care for my daughter's and granddaughter's teeth. How great is that. *** Oh and I have never experienced a huge wait time as Doc manages her time so well. I also love that everything is so clean. Thanks Dr. Coulson and Staff! See ya soon

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Coulson is an absolutely amazing dentist! Have been going to her for years, and always had the best experience, even with the most complicated cases.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Norma Coulson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients