Ratings for Dr. Norma Coulson

Dr Coulson is an amazing dentist who is always very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains all procedures prior to starting any procedure. Not only is she extremely personable and gentle, she's also professional and efficient at the same time. She genuinely cares about her patients. The Office staff is very helpful and accommodating. I will happily recommend Dr Coulson to all my family, friends, and colleagues!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Still the best dentist I know of in Edmonton. I have recently moved and would make a special flight back just to see her. She is patient, caring, gentle. Her bed side manner is 100% and she is fair in her diagnosing and pricing. She treatment plans with you, makes sure you understand everything along the entire process. If you ever need a dentist, this is where you go.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Coulson is the best dentist I have ever been to. She always takes time to thoroughly explain what is going on and ensures whether I'm feeling comfortable with the course of action before continuing. She seems to truly care about her patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

She is an angel sent from heaven! her caring and loving nature make it a joy to see the dentist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Coulson is a wonderful dentist. Very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Makes an effort to get to know me an my family each time we are in. Takes the time and care to explain any procedures. She also has a great staff that work in her office.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I had a great experience at the River Valley Dental. Dr. Norma Coulson is an excellent dentist I’ve ever had. She is very courteous, professional, and kind, always explains the procedures. I wouldn’t want to go to anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

I hate going to the dentist, but they may change my mind! Great staff, very helpful. Explained everything and offered options. Referral for dental surgery was prompt. Park on the 3rd level. It's free to patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr Coulsons dental practice is a good example of a well managed business that hires exceptional staff that are very knowledgeable, helpful, and trustworthy. I have been to dentists before that are crooked and told me I had cavities but Dr Coulson checked and I didn't. Also my kids always like to go to their appointments which also shows how great the entire staff is. Would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Best dentist I have ever had. Friendly & caring. Always does what is best for her patients. The clinic staff are welcoming every time I walk in. You will not find a better place to have dental work done.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

So amazing. Hard to say for a dentist I know! But Dr. Coulson is so great. I had a dental emergency and she rearranged her day to help me out. She was SO friendly, patient and sympathetic, appreciated my pain, explained what was happening with my tooth and then saved the day. Dr. C literally should be wearing a cape. Love this place. Thank you River Valley Dental. Thank you Dr Coulson!!

Dr. Norma Coulson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford