Dr. Norma Coulson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Norma Coulson

Dr Coulson is an amazing dentist who is always very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains all procedures prior to starting any procedure. Not only is she extremely personable and gentle, she's also professional and efficient at the same time. She genuinely cares about her patients. The Office staff is very helpful and accommodating. I will happily recommend Dr Coulson to all my family, friends, and colleagues!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Coulson is a great dentist, she knows her stuff, up front about treatment and cost. Best dentist in town. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Norma is the best! As a person and a dentist! She has made going to the dentist on of my favourite activities! We love her!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I've been seeing this dentist for a couple months now and I have to say, I'm impressed! The office has free underground parking stalls and the environment of the office is modern, and clean. Norma makes sure you understand certain procedures and the "why" behind them which I never received from dentists in the past. She truly knows her stuff! As far as recommendations for procedures, she's not at all pushy. She gives you options and doesn't I find the pricing to be OK. Some of the quotes seem a bit high, especially for a root canal.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have had a severe dental phobia for my whole life (I'm 25 now) and finally decided to go on a quest for a dentist. Let me tell you, this dentist is the best practitioner I have ever seen. The staff encouraged me to write a list in an e-mail of the things I was afraid of and what I think would help. Dr. Coulson listened to everything I had to say and ALL of the strategies that I came up with were utilized. She even let me do a "practice run" with a numbing injection before receiving it, with the cap on, to show me what it would be like as far as positioning and touch goes. I had a mental health practitioner come with me for extra support (really, this phobia is very bad) and as soon as my freezing injection was done (which I felt NO PAIN during, by the way) and she stepped out for a minute, the therapist looked at me and said, "Wow, she's f*ing amazing." It's true. It was actually quite precious how attentive she and the other staff were to my needs and how relaxed I was able to feel by the end of the appointment. I am so grateful that this is my dentist now.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Coulson is very knowledgeable and explains all her procedures in simple terms. She genuinely cares about her patients. Highly recommend that you visit her office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I am a senior who has had several Dentists over the years. Doctor Coulson is simply the best Dentist ever. She has a very steady hand provides an almost painless experience. After finding her several years ago, I will never use another dentist. The entire staff is excellent, in a new and modern equipment environment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Coulson is extremely skilled and very compassionate. She takes her time to explain everything well and make sure you are 100% comfortable with whatever procedure is being done as well as taking time to explain what to expect after a procedure and what would be cause for concern and to come back in. She truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Took time to explain my teeth and gums. Felt really comfortable and no tension. Awesome hygienist too.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Excellent dentist, knowledgeable, caring and fully explains what she is doing. She is practical and is courteous. Highly recommend Dr. Coulson.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Norma Coulson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare