Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Chen

Dr. Chen is now in Edmonton and I will have to say she is one of the worst doctors I've met. I'm sure she knows her stuff but horrible personality. I saw her talking down to her staff in an extremely rude manner and even watching it felt very uncomfortable. I can't even imagine how the staff felt!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I was most impressed with Dr. Chen as she was professional as well as personable. She is very thorough and explains what she is doing. Her manner is informative and from my experience she treats her patients well and does not talk down to them. I found her approachable, easy to talk to and I would see her again.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Doctor Chen was very patient and helpful when I saw her at Doctor Dam's office in Victoria. She took the time to explain my cataract surgery and everything went very smoothly. I would be happy to see her again or recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Doctor Chen recently performed a trabalcollectomy on my right eye.I found her a very knowledgeable Doctor with a delightful personality.She talks to her patients not down to them with well explained prcedures and what is expected after surgery I would be happy for her to do eye surgery on me again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014