Dr. Arif Sumar - Prosthodontist

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arif Sumar - Prosthodontist

Not surprising that he has a 5/5 rating when the last 5 ratings were all completed in one day....hmmm... he must have a team that's specialized in lying on this platform, and if that's the case, they should be more clever about it. Dr. Sumar made me wait for nearly an hour, didn't even apologize, and behaved very arrogantly and condescendingly. I will not return and don't recommend anyone else to. I really don't care how good you are at making crowns, if you have an arrogant personality I will never step into your clinic.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I feel dr. Sumar is very knowledable and helpful with everything that I had done and would recommend him to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr Sumar is very helpful, knowledgeable and skilled. I felt very comfortable in his care and would highly recommend. The staff is friendly, professional and on time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I have been beyond pleased with Dr Sumar's dentistry and cosmetic work I have had done over the years. He is very particular which I appreciate and is always ensuring I am satisfied with the treatment options and what has been done. Dr Sumar is very knowledged and always there to ease my mind with any work that I get done. The staff and clinic atmosphere is amazing

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Sumar is one of the most knowledgeable, dedicated, and caring dentists in Edmonton. If you’re looking for high quality results that will last you a lifetime and an ethical professional who goes above and beyond to deliver the best patient care, I would recommend him and his team. However, he takes every case very seriously and works hard to deliver results he’s proud of for his patients, so if you’re someone who won’t follow the treatment plan set out for you by him and the team of specialists he works with, don’t waste his or your time. He’s a professional that’s about quality of care for his patients, not quantity of patients, so its important to listen to his advice and trust in his expertise. A prosthodontist is a specialist in esthetics and reconstructive dentistry with three extra years of education on top of dental school. Treatment with a prosthodontist requires commitment on your end, but the results you will receive will be worth it in terms of function and esthetics of your new smile! I had an array of issues when I came to see Dr. Sumar, including jaw and neck pain, worn down teeth, and issues caused by subpar care from my old dentist. I can’t rave enough about the level of care I have received from Dr. Sumar and his assistants throughout the years. They’ve completely transformed my smile and my quality of life. Without hesitation, I recommend him to everyone I know and care about. Thank you again Dr. Sumar and the Vivid team!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I am so pleased with my denture's. For years I had been suffering in agony and I was never pleased with the way my teeth looked. I came across Dr. Sumar while searching for a prosthodontist. He sat me down for an initial consultation where treatment options were given to me. I finally have my new dentures and I cannot believe how many compliments I have received over the year of how natural my teeth look. My experience at Vivid has been exceptional from day one. Great staff and great atmosphere.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Extremely pleased with my lip fillers and Botox done at Vivid. Dr. Sumar, takes his time to understand exactly what you want. The procedure is next to painless and the results are amazing! He really cares about enhancing natural beauty and not over doing the job. I recommend Dr. Sumar to all my friends and family. Thank you for the fantastic work!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I went to Dr. Sumar for my lip filler and am extremely pleased with the results. The procedure was painless and I had minimal bruising. He took the time to make sure everything was symmetrical and that I was happy with how they looked. My lips looked very natural and not overdone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr Sumar is an excellent Dr, and very helpful. It was much appreciated, and very very happy with his kind attitude. He helped me with problems with my Dentures. He was able to repair my dentures. He was very fast and professional. His office is beautiful and very calming. . I recommend Dr Sumar and Vivid Prosthetics.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Sumar is an excellent dentist who cares for his staff, patients and takes pride in doing a great job. I was having issues with my dentures not fitting properly after seeing a denturist, and Dr. Sumar was able to fix any issues I had. He was very thorough and always took the time to explain what he is doing. I highly recommend Vivid Prosthodontics for any denture or restorative work, they're the best in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Arif Sumar - Prosthodontist's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Prosthodontist