Dr. Arif Sumar - Prosthodontist

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arif Sumar - Prosthodontist

Extremely pleased with my lip fillers and Botox done at Vivid. Dr. Sumar, takes his time to understand exactly what you want. The procedure is next to painless and the results are amazing! He really cares about enhancing natural beauty and not over doing the job. I recommend Dr. Sumar to all my friends and family. Thank you for the fantastic work!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I went to Dr. Sumar for my lip filler and am extremely pleased with the results. The procedure was painless and I had minimal bruising. He took the time to make sure everything was symmetrical and that I was happy with how they looked. My lips looked very natural and not overdone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr Sumar is an excellent Dr, and very helpful. It was much appreciated, and very very happy with his kind attitude. He helped me with problems with my Dentures. He was able to repair my dentures. He was very fast and professional. His office is beautiful and very calming. . I recommend Dr Sumar and Vivid Prosthetics.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Sumar is an excellent dentist who cares for his staff, patients and takes pride in doing a great job. I was having issues with my dentures not fitting properly after seeing a denturist, and Dr. Sumar was able to fix any issues I had. He was very thorough and always took the time to explain what he is doing. I highly recommend Vivid Prosthodontics for any denture or restorative work, they're the best in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Sumar did an amazing job on my lip fillers & Botox! I have the biggest fear of needles and lip fillers can be nerve racking, but with the dental grade freezing, I didn’t feel a thing! I recommend Vivid and Dr. Sumar to all my friends who ask me about my lips. My lips look plump and so natural and it was completely painless! He did such a fantastic job and made me feel at ease, Thank you Dr. Sumar!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I cannot say enough how relieved I was to have found a dentist that is not only extremely knowledgeable in his field but is attentive to all my concerns, has great bedside manners, and is quite conservative in his practice. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Sumar for two years and am beyond thrilled with my experiences. All the technicians are extremely skilled, friendly and I️ always feel taken care of. They know what they’re doing and if you have a lot of work you need done or have done and you want to properly preserve the work then this is the office for you. The front desk staff is also exceptionally kind and helpful! Dr. Sumar also offers cosmetic fillers and Botox, and I always leave looking refreshed and glowing. Being a cosmetic dentist, he truly has the eye for aesthetics. I'd recommend him to anyone who's looking for an ethical, quality dentist!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I just simply cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Sumar and staff. I had extensive work done over the course of a year and the level of professionalism and quality of work is second to NONE!! My comfort, understanding of the procedure, and satisfaction with he work are always top priority - often requiring Dr.Sumar to go beyond the call of duty to ensure satisfaction by both patient and doctor. you simply won't get better care or work done in this city, if not this country. OUTSTANDING!!! simply outstanding!! I will be forever grateful for the care given to me, to give me back my smile and dignity!! Thank you so much to Dr. Sumar and his staff. YOU RAWK!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Sumar is wonderful! He is professional, talented and kept me informed of each step of the process. I have had extensive work done and he and his team have made me feel comfortable and confident. I am half way through the work I need done and I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend him and his team to anyone. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

This dentist is amazing! I made an appointment to discuss the option of veneers. Dr. Sumar was wonderful and gave a very thorough analysis of my cost, the results, and what to expect at every step. The consultation was great. I never felt rushed and I felt very at ease, which is odd because dentist offices usually cause me such anxiety! I am so much more confident with my perfect smile, and I am so glad I made this decision.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I went to Dr. Sumar to get Botox and my experience has been fantastic. Dr. Sumar was very knowledgeable and professional. He made sure to answer all my questions, explain the treatment, and helped me decide what would give me the best results. He took his time to make me feel comfortable as I went through the process, making sure I was okay and not having any discomfort. I had zero side effects and the pain level was very minimal. I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Arif Sumar - Prosthodontist's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Prosthodontist