Ratings for Dr. Vien X. Tran

I was in town visiting family, when my tooth ache flared up. It was an emergency appointment so I had to wait a while. I ended up having a couple teeth taken out. Great office with friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Vien Tran creates his office with a welcoming atmosphere. As a patient I never feel rushed or uncomfortable. All his staff are friendly and helpful. I've been educated about proper dental care as well as the treatment he suggests. He quickly identifies any problems with most effective treatment.Dr Tran understands my mouth is sensitive and performs all my work with a gentle touch and minimizing any pain and discomfort. What I love most about him is how I've always felt in control of my treatme plan and always lets me decide what I want to do next. I no longer have any fear of dentist after seeing him many times,I know he's very educated in all forms of his dentistry. If your looking for an honest Dr. ,with gentle. thorough touch. This is the best one to see.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I hate going to the Dentist. But seeing Dr Tran 2 weeks in a row for getting a total of 3 teeth pulled in the last 2 weeks, I was extreamly pleased with how everyone treated me and how good the Dr was. I won't send anyone anywhere else except to see Dr. Tran Vien. Very good dentist, very friendly people who are working under him. Never did he make me hurt worse than the mouth pain I had, He made sure i didn;t leave that office till I was better. VERY HELPFUL AND WILL ONLY GO TO SEE HIM TO GET ANY TEETH WORKED ON

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

This doctor goes out of his way to make sure that you are comfortable! He answered all of my (endless) questions and thoroughly explained the process before we even began. I was very nervous when I first sat down, but I left laughing! Wonderful staff, great experience, and capable doctor! GO!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Very poor care for my daughter. Telling us that the 2 fillings he left extremely high would wear down in time so she could close her mouth/teeth all the way again, when her pain was so severe and she was in the ER,after his refusal to take care of the fillings and fix them, another dentist did and told us that he gave us very POOR information and VERY incorrect information, as in dental school they learn a rhyme "if the filling is too high the tooth will die." My daughters 2 teeth were starting to die and this is why her pain was so great. she was throwing up and all this told to Dr. Tran to see her as an emergency and he refused to see her, she went to another dentist at the other Comfort Dental office in Loveland and he would do nothing as well. The other dentist we saw after this guy and talking to Tran, she let us know that if her pain persists that she will need 2 root canals due to Tran leaving the fillings high after being told several times they were painful and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

a very caring dentist, that pays attentions to details

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010