Ratings for Dr. Monica Gawlik

Dr. Monica Gawlik is exceptionally meticulous, kind and has an incredible chair side manner. She knows just how to put her patients at ease. She creates a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in her clinic, while respecting her patients time and goals. Her work is exceptional and truly inspiring. If you need orthodontic treatment in the GTA, I would highly recommend Dr. Gawlik and her practice, Mississauga Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

We absolutely love Dr. Gawlik and her staff. They are all top notch! Dr. Gawlik made us feel like we were the only patient in her office. So pleased with my overall experience and thank you Dr. Gawlik for all your kindness. Cheryl

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

“The consummate professional. Very personable, does a great job at connecting with both me and my kids, and am amazed at the results. Appreciate that Dr. Gawlik’s takes her time with us as I hear that is not always the case. Highly recommended!”

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I am really Pleased with my treatment result! Dr Monica was available to call me after hours to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable. She Explained the treatment thoroughly. Never felt rushed. You can tell shes great with kids and is passionate about her work! Truly a top doctor, thank you Dr Gawlik!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

My son felt most comfortable with Dr. Gawlik, which was really important to us. My family could not be more grateful for my his wonderful smile. Shevobciosuly loves what she does as it really does show, she is warm but very professional. Will he every happy taking my other son there in a few years when he is ready, absolutely no hesitations. Parking is also easy/free, which is great.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I have been referring my patients to Dr Gawlik for a few years now and have been very pleased with the quality of the results

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I met dr gawlik at her downtown facility. She is very knowledgeable and very helpful. I am very happy about the treatment that I received. Will recommend her to my friends and families

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I am really pleased with the result of my braces treatment. I had severe overlapping bottom front teeth and Dr Gawlik straightened them to perfection without removing any. The clear braces were not noticeable at all; my colleagues at work couldn't tell I was wearing braces. Treatment time was as promised and the result excellent. Recently sent my daughter to Dr Gawlik because there is no one else I'd trust. Thank you so much Dr Gawlik

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Don’t like her at all. Inconvenienced me many, many times

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I really appreciated how honest Dr Gawlik was regarding when to start my daughter’s treatment. I took her to a few orthodontists and felt pressured to start braces right away. Dr Gawlik advised us to wait and now I can see how it saved my daughter from wearing braces for longer than she needed to. This is one of the MANY things that makes her a great Dr.!! Love the Mississauga office and the staff there too.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr. Monica Gawlik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients