Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Razavi

My husband recently completed treatment with Dr Razavi and we couldn't be more pleased. We had visited other orthodontists but we were beyond impressed with the cosmetic options offered by Dr R and his office. My husband decided to have the Incognito braces placed, the best option for him as he was self conscious about the impression traditional braces might leave in the business world. No one noticed his braces but everyone took note of his new smile and elevated confidence! Our overall experience was nothing but positive and we have been sure to tell everyone we can! The office runs on time, the staff are beyond accommodating, the fees are more than reasonable for the quality of care you receive and Dr Razavi is truly a star! He made a point to show a real interest in my husbands treatment and ensure his satisfaction throughout. Many thanks to Dr Moe and his team!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I brought my daughter to see Dr. Razavi for a 2nd opinion after some of the parents of her friends told me how wonderful he and his staff were. I was not disappointed! Dr. Razavi did his examination and explained his recommendations to her and I thoroughly, even with videos to help us understand completely. My daughter was very excited and couldn't wait to get her braces on. We are so glad we met with Dr. Razavi.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014