Ratings for Dr. Amy Bourns

She's smart, kind, funny, listens well, and is willing to discuss options for care with you. She's good with physical ailments but is also knowledgeable about mental health issues. Easy to talk to, laid-back, very intelligent. I tend to be afraid of doctors but she's fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I'm surpised anyone has given Dr. Bourns a bad review. She's excellent!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Amazing, caring and attentive doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Bourns is one of the best doctors I've had. She is patent and although busy I never feel rushed. She is a strong advocate for me and looks hard for answers. She is attentive, helpful and very aware of some of the latest treatments and specialized medicine for LGBTQ patients and trans women. The staff seems to change around a lot and seems to have too much on the go to be able to operate as effectively as they used to.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

In my opinion dr bourns is more of an academic then a care provider. The work she does out side of her practice is amazing but doesn't seem to have time for her patients. Often make an appointment and someone is covering for her and if she is there I don't feel heard. I'm sure she is overworked being part of a family health team but I have recieved attentive care from other professionals at her place of work. I feel I'm going to a walk in clinic and not my family doctor. For quick fixes she's great but if you want to have a long term care provider maybe another dr.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Bourns is very good but also very overworked and I hope she does not burn out, she needs more help from others like her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Doctor Bourns is very respectful and that the same time friendly. Very knowledgeable of my chronic conditions.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Very helpful and prompt. Is thorough and has a lot of knowledge about healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Good communicator,she follows up with specialists and has an understanding that as a family physician she's responsible for her clients overall health care. Very caring and quite adorkable.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013