Ratings for Dr. Shelina Nurmohamed

Any doctor that cares about their patients wouldn't take afull year for maternity leave and then come back part time only to take another maternity leave a year later

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I feel incredibly blessed to have found Dr. Nurmohamed. Not only does she speak to me like I'm a real person with valid thoughts/feelings/knowledge, she genuinely cares about her practice and hasn't fallen into the complacency that so many GPs seem to. This is a brilliant woman who has truly found the perfect profession, and I wish more doctors were like her. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the admin staff gossip with each other in front of patients in the waiting room, which can be uncomfortable... but that hasn't happened as much lately (and the wait time is so minimal it really doesn't matter!)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Very lovely doctor. Always makes me feel welcome and never uncomfortable. I feel like she really listens to my issues and remembers past appointments. I just wish she was available weekends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Horrible and rude staff. Dr nurmohamed was rude didn't take the time to understand my pain and suffering instead tried to push me and I ended up harming myself more. She's is a horrendous Doctor I was not impressed unsure why she has 5/5 because she really does not deserve that star rating

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I feel so lucky to have Dr Nurmohamed as my family doctor. She is so warm, kind and approachable. She is also very thorough and truly takes the time to listen to your concerns. She is very punctual with appointments. I once waited maybe ten minutes and she apologized profusely for her tardiness, I laughed a bit because I hardly consider ten minutes tardy when it comes to clinics. Most places ten minutes late is on time.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

She is the most caring doctor I've ever had. She's got a super positive attitude, is very smart and partners with you to find the most appropriate approach. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had. Great doctor and very caring

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Nurmohammed is a very young person, appears to be an excellent Doctor. Polite, VERY professional and always positive and smiling.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

great doctor, very friendly, thorough, does everything in the exam room, so no going back and forth. i'm very happy with the care she provides

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was looking for a family doctor for awhile. Most of the doctors in Burnaby are either walk-in or have no room for patients. I feel lucky to have found Dr. Nurmohamed. She is not like other doctors. She is very kind, energetic, smart, thoughtful and caring. I feel very comfortable around her. She always explains everything in great detail. I always look forward to seeing her at every appointment. Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014