Ratings for Dr. Breanne Paseska

I hadn't been to the dentist in over 6 years because of bad experiences. Finally had to go with turned out to be a cavity. She was a breeze and has been very good with my husband who is disabled and always takes a lot of time to treat. She is very gentle and calming and makes you feel relaxed and never rushes you out the door and they followed up with a phone call to see how my husband was doing

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

She got me out of trouble on the weekend when I put off having a root canal, and never even gave me a hard time about it.....She is very gentle and explains everything very well. Never had any issues, and the staff are all very nice. Always on time and with a smile

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

She was very helpful and made me feel comfortable during both times I've seen her. She explains the procedure as she does it to take the edge off of what she's actually doing (helps a lot!). Most professional, yet friendly and compassionate dentist I've seen in a very long time :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I've been seeing her for a few years now pior to her I was terrified of dentists and needles. She made me feel so comfortable in her chair I was relaxed and I can never feel any needles when I need a filling or anything of the sort. Her assistants are also very friendly and helpful. The office is nice welcoming and clean.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I would say very good overall. She is a professional with a good chair-side manner. She doesn't just know her stuff, she takes the time to make every patient feel comfortable. She has brought my wife's smile back - missing for years - and she did it with concern, compassion and consideration. She and his staff take the time to make a potentially dreadful occasion almost like a visit with the grand kids. You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

The kids think she is great and she is always very gentle and patient with them. We have been going there for a few years now, and we have no problem recommending her and the team. I myself have had a lot of work done and she took a lot of time to put a plan together and told me what could wait and even worked with me on payments. They are great to deal with

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I put off appointments for weeks, and got a bad infection on the weekend as a result. She came in to see me on a Sunday morning and take care of them problem, and ensured I had the right medication. She was always pleasant and helpful, even though it was my fault for leaving things so long, and even called me to follow-up a few days later when she was out of town. Very straightforward and honest - excellent overall!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

As I hate going to the dentist with a passion and was unhappy with my previous dentist and their staff, I was not looking forward to my dental appointment at all. However, she is such a friendly, sweet woman who seems to genuinely care about your comfort levels while in the chair. she constantly reassures and calms you and lets you know what she is doing. I felt very relaxed and the appointment flew by very fast, easily the best experience I've had getting my teeth filled. I highly recommend her for any else that gets nervous and anxious at the dentists office like I do.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been seeing her for a few years now for all my dental work that was a result of an accident. She has been great and has made sure I am confortable during the procedures, and the office always follows up with me to see if I have any problems - none so far and my teeth look good as new! She may look young, but does great work.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013