Ratings for Dr. Andrena Videchak

Dr. Andrena Videchak is very professional and easy to talk to. I always feel comfortable and at ease during my appointments as she explains everything to me and answers my questions. Dr. Andrena Videchak was able to help me within a couple of visits and its been 2 years since I've had any problems with plantar fasciitis. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Andrena Videchak is a very helpful and knowledgeable chiropractor. She spends the right amount of time with me, and I always leave feeling great . She will help you get better as she has with myself!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Andrena has provided excellent care for my many injuries and overall wellness health relief. She is a dedicated and knowledgeable professional, who has the patients best interest at heart. She has been accomadating and listens to what your needs are and worked with me to regain and retain optimum mobility and wellness.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013