Ratings for Dr. Evan Angelos

Worst “doctor” I’ve seen. After waiting for him for over 30 minutes past my appointment time after I watched him leave after I heard him ask if I was there yet, he called me back just to stare at his computer. When he did decide to talk, he looked up basic information on the computer the whole time and asked only questions that appeared on his screen without even listening for an answer. He didn’t even ask about past medical history, meds, etc, which is basic health care practice and very pertinent to my complaint. it was obvious he had no idea what he was doing and he quickly tried to brush me off to a nurse. Will not waste my time returning to see him again.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Condescending a*******. He referred me to a "friend" of his named Joyce Arnold, I checked her reviews and they're even worse than his lol

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Wish I'd read the reviews first! Had a good experience with another doctor at the same practice though.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Late, rude, unhelpful, and seemed like his mind was on other things the whole time. Not my normal doctor and I didn't know what to expect. Wow. Next time I will wait for mine to get back from holidays.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

worst doctor I have ever seen. such a long wait only to see him and have his rude and condescending attitude. do not go to this doctor unless you want to leave feeling worse than when you arrived!!

Submitted October 20, 2017

The only good thing I have to say is for my first appointment with him he was on time. Terrible attitude, would not answer any questions I had, simply stating the answers were obvious to anyone with medical knowledge and refused to elaborate........not being a doctor myself that's kind of what I was paying him for. Plenty of other doctors in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Worst experience ever! Was not at all interested in trying to understand my problem, I wouldn't be surprised if his other patients have the same terrible experience. Avoid this so called "doctor". He made me feel as though I'm wasting his time by trying to get some medical help.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever experienced, was more like an interrogation then a helpful service. Won't be returning as he was rude and accusational.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Suspicious of me moving from one place to another and practically accusing me of being a drug. Refuse to give me pain relief for my on going kidney problems and. Wasn't able to get a pee sample either for antibiotics. Thanks to him I'm still in pain and have to travel two hours to my original doctor who I saw for 7 years before my move to brisbane to be with my partner because he believes my medical problems unlike Dr Evan Angelos. Never going there again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Very helpful in finding workable solutions to my many chronic health issues

Submitted August 12, 2015