Ratings for Dr. Evan Angelos

The only good thing I have to say is for my first appointment with him he was on time. Terrible attitude, would not answer any questions I had, simply stating the answers were obvious to anyone with medical knowledge and refused to elaborate........not being a doctor myself that's kind of what I was paying him for. Plenty of other doctors in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Worst experience ever! Was not at all interested in trying to understand my problem, I wouldn't be surprised if his other patients have the same terrible experience. Avoid this so called "doctor". He made me feel as though I'm wasting his time by trying to get some medical help.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever experienced, was more like an interrogation then a helpful service. Won't be returning as he was rude and accusational.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Suspicious of me moving from one place to another and practically accusing me of being a drug. Refuse to give me pain relief for my on going kidney problems and. Wasn't able to get a pee sample either for antibiotics. Thanks to him I'm still in pain and have to travel two hours to my original doctor who I saw for 7 years before my move to brisbane to be with my partner because he believes my medical problems unlike Dr Evan Angelos. Never going there again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Very helpful in finding workable solutions to my many chronic health issues

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Worst doctor I have been to! Has absolutely no people skills and was so rude. Waited 45 minutes to see him only to be brushed aside, does not care for his patients at all!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Not helpful at all. Would not explain my results or answer any of my questions just said I needed another test. Very blunt and quite rude both of the times I have visited him. Would not recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Spends lot of time with his patients and is very thorough

Submitted October 26, 2014