Ratings for Dr. Ryan Etue

Dr Etue did not judge me because of my past or bad teeth. nothing hurt and he always checked on me to make sure I was okay , even if I was being difficult, i get nervous. I like that he gave me payment plan to help get me out of pain and put me to sleep. Dr Etue gave me a beautiful set of veneers and 2 implants and now I can smile again ( plus three years to pay for it !!!!!) nice guy too

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

First off I want to thank Dr Etue' s staff for being patient with me as I have terrible dental anxiety. My husband I have been a patient now for 2 years. While my husband has had routine dentistry done and his teeth whitened , I have had to undergo multiple surgical procedures from an auto accident. I felt that the care and treatment I received were superb ! And , although they weren't always easy afterword, what I really appreciated was not only his staff checking on me, but Dr Etue as well. I was blown away by this, as I ve had medical issues my entire Iife, and not one doctor has ever check on me and given me his private cell phone. I felt like this was above and beyond, and he even followed that months after the treatment was finished on the weekend no less. Lastly, I want to thank Franchesca the office manager. Both she and Dr Etue know we are regular people and money is an issue. I felt like they were up front and work to fit care into our budget, that was awesome . Thanks again Dr Etue and Complete Dentistry

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Etue as always treatment my family and I with compassion and understanding

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Don't fall for his nice guy ruse. Acting seems to be his forte, not dentistry. His work is hit or miss, and I wouldn't consider it stable. But then again, I wouldn't trust any general dentist who claims to do all work that a specialist does. Wait time can be awful , after all, there only one dentist in his office and he seems to think he can do everything. I don't think I have met such a manipulative dentist before. He actually makes me uncomfortable in a passive aggressive way. He likes to gas up his patients till theyre high as a kite so they would be too distorted to know what's actually going on, and to keep from being bothered and annoyed. Don't fall for it ! Only few have seen his true colors!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I am so glad I found Dr. Etue. I have no idea who the person the other reviewer is talking about, but it in no way resembles my dentist. The Dr. Etue I go to is absolutely amazing, and is the first dentist I've been to that I actually trust. That's really saying something because I've had some bad experiences and didn't go to the dentist for about ten years before I started to see him. When you're at the office, you feel like a rock star, like you're everybody's favorite patient, and you're treated like that from the moment you walk in until you leave. Dr. Etue explains everything he's doing before he does it, checks with you constantly throughout any procedure, and actually talks to you about life and your health and what holistic things are going on that can affect your teeth. I absolutely recommend him, trust him, and have referred my entire family to him as well as several friends.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Etue false advertises many of his services. I told him about a terrorizing experience. He waited until I was away from my husband in the chair and threatened me and told me he really didn't want to even help me. He gassed me and the fixed tooth (they didn't even see if I was ok the next day) he did no free advertised whitening or sonicare. The tooth was of course not fixed all the way and it didn't even last a year. He lied about his "three year guarantee" he was rude and twisted the story I shared of a terrifying experience into a story that suited him the best. He is a liar and a terrible dentist who bullies patients and made me cry and scared. He comes off as a caring guy. What a false advertising, womanizing incapable JERK. His work falls apart and NO he doesn't re-Fix it. He makes an excuse not to help you when you are desperate. Worst experience I have had. Ever. His "I'm from the East Coast and we don't put up with that crap" CSS right out as soon as you're alone is no way to do business of any kind. Also note his education. BA and it shows. He is not a caring dentist. He wants ur money. He's a monster.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Etue changed my life. My teeth have been so painful for so many years, I had lost hope. He took the time and in a very professional and caring way walked me through my treatment. He not only took me out of pain, but gave me a smile back!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

no one likes going to the dentist, but this wasn t bad. the entire office , as well as dr etue, made it almost painless. i was able to be put to sleep and have an implant placed without even knowing it. i would send anyone of my family members there.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008