Dr. David Lach

Outstanding Staff Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Lach

Dr. LACH is not helpful and does not take time to listen to his patients' concerns. This has caused treatment to run much longer than I was originally promised. He is always in a rush to return back to his office instead of spending time with patients. Not a friendly, caring doctor. I regret starting my child's treatment with this dr. Dr. Penny, who was an excellent dr, is no longer at this practice. I suggest you search for a better orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Great office; great doctor; great results. I love my teeth.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Lach is the best orthodontist in the Orlando area hands down.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Never taken on time. At least a half hour wait each visit. Over books constantly. God forbid you need to change an appointment they book you 8 weeks out. Never see Lach. Whenever I complain I get the run around.

Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Penny is a wonderful orthodontist she is so sweet and provides detailed information. The staff are very professional and wonderful. I really enjoy coming to my appointment instead of dreading it

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Sugary is very nice and took care of me write away thank you for that

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

very unhappy with my experiences. always waited a long time even if i was early. never saw the same people. i was supposed to have braces for two years and it is almost three. very few of the techs were informative on what they were doing to me. i was once late and i had called in to tell them i was going to be late and they said to come in anyway. my tech for that appointment not only took me off of my rubber bands but also lowered me down a wire and scheduled me 6 weeks out when i was supposed to be 4 weeks out. during my next visit i asked why he had done that and no one knew. not even the doctor. very disappointed in their services. definitely would not recommend as many of the techs are inexperienced and do not look like they know what they're doing.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Patient's update
We appreciate your feedback. We are confused as to why you are seeing different technicians since our policy allows all of our patients to have the freedom to work with any tech that they choose. Our recommendation for the best experience possible is that patients stay with the same technician for every appointment, if at all possible. All of our doctors prescribe all treatments and they are happy to share with you the reason for a wire change to a smaller size which may be necessary in some instances. Our staff combines for over 100 years of direct patient care experience and are at the forefront of orthodontic training. We would like to encourage you to schedule a “progress review” with your doctor and chosen technician, if needed, to review your case in detail and answer any remaining questions.

Submitted June 10, 2015

This dentist is just great. He treats us like family and is very careful with us during his procedures. We’ll never go to another dentist again so long as Dr. Lach is always in service.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The staff at Dr. Lach’s was great. The service was professional and each step was taken with our consideration. Definitely a good recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Lach is an amazing Orthodontist. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and is an expert in his field. I put my full trust in his office!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015