Dr. Shovon S. Kasem

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shovon S. Kasem

Highly recommended. I had bad experiences with dentists in the past, so I decided to do my research and look for the best dentist in Clermont. Every single website I looked at had Dr Shovon Kasem rated as #1, so I had to go see for myself. Sure enough, after meeting him and his staff, it was so clear why everyone loves him so much. He was personable, kind, funny, and HONEST. He showed me clearly what I needed on xrays and photographs, and didn't pressure me to do any treatment I didn't want to. I expressed my concerns about other offices stating I needed thousands of dollars of work, and he checked again and again and couldn't find any justification for the things the other doctors were trying to sell me. I have since recommended my kids, wife, grandkids, neighbors, friends from church, basically everyone I know, to go see him. Everything I read was true. Fantastic dentist and office, five stars!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Awesome awesome awesome! Best experience I have ever had of going to a dentist in my 67years of life. Not just Dr.Kasem but all his staff very kind and made you feel relaxed. I had to have a crown and the results have been a good one with bite feeling natural never have had that result from other crowns done in my mouth from other dentists. If you need any kind of dental work done this is definitely the place to go too. Just a warm caring environment. I thank them again for taking such good care of me and look forward to my future visits.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Zero wait time, clean and new facility, friendly welcoming environment. On top of that the staff and doctor were honest and sincere, no up selling. I think I just found my new dental home. Bravo Dr Kasem and Hancock Village Dental

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Finally found an honest dentist not trying to upsell treatment. Nice family owned and operated establishment at Hancock Village Dental. Great work Dr Kasem, keep it up.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Shovon Kasem for 5 years and have followed him through three different offices! I will follow him to the ends of the earth. But now that he owns his own office at Hancock Village Dental, I will never have to move again. I recommend everyone I meet to him. He is honest, gentle, has excellent bedside manner, and is just simply the best! You will not regret meeting him!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I have went to many many horrible dentist with horrible staff and I must say it is so refreshing to finally meet a nice dentist that take pride in him self, his staff and his business. The place is clean and inviting the staff is friendly and well I know like going to the dentist....... thanks Dr kasem keep your standards up :)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I met Dr Kasem when he was at a large dental practice located in the Clermont area. I immediately liked him, even though I only had two visits with him about six months ago. I also knew I would follow him anywhere. Well, he did in fact go into private practice and is now residing at Hancock Village Dental, 2560 E Highway 50, Ste 103 Clermont, Florida 34711. I was excited to learn that he accepted TriCare. I immediately made my semi-annual appointment with him. Dr Kasem is the kind of dentist that makes you feel 100% comfortable, both in his personality and in his incredible technical abilities. He is kind and incredibly professional. He won't try to sell you on a procedure that you don't need, but on the other hand, he can depend on him to not cut corners to save you or himself a few dollars. There aren't enough positive words to adequately how I feel about this dentist. I can't leave this review without commenting on the young lady that cleaned my teeth, Holly. Like Dr Kasem, she is fun, professional, and incredibly competent. In fact, the whole staff is simply a cut above what you might expect. Give Dr Kasem and his staff a try, I can personally attest to the fact that you will not be unhappy. Dr Kasem and his staff are simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Kasem is the doctor (DMD) you wish all your medical professionals could be. He treats the whole patient, not just an area of your mouth. He provides complete information on your treatment options and chosen plan. He welcomes questions and answers them thoroughly. His after-surgery care focuses on patient comfort and sound holistic healing practices. He takes the time to really listen to the patient and this is reflected throughout the entire office staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Best dental experience I've ever had. He's honest and friendly, gentle and down to earth. You will not regret becoming his patient, take my word for it

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The office is very kind and nurturing. They are knowledgeable and thorough. I felt comfortable during my visit and left well-versed in my dental plan.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Shovon S. Kasem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am passionate about what I do, and I pride myself in finding ways to help you meet your needs painlessly and without breaking the bank. Please come see us to see if we are the right fit for your needs.

• Spanish