You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Ansarinia

The rudest Dr I ever had dosen't listen or even care about what your symptoms are only wants yes or no answer or your wasting his time this dr shouldn't even be able to practice and the staff is even worse . Me having headaches and a seizure after he released me to drive is my fault I asked how and he put his hand in the air like shut up and wouldn't answer me. I could of killed someone he just wanted to save his butt

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

This doctor is horrible! He has no respect for his patients time and he's very abrupt and rude. He told me I had a cyst in my sinus and it was nothing to worry about but didn't explain where it came from. He leaves me high and dry feeling more confused after seeing him then I did before I went in his office. He's the rudest person I have ever met and his staff is just as bad! Seriously, where did all these idiots come from?

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

He just kept throwing more medicine at me. He didn't really listen to my problem and didn't seem to understand what I kept trying to explain to him. One appointment I got there early and waited well over and hour, still hadn't seen him, and had to leave to pick up my daughter, so I got no help and no relief.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

The staff has absolutely no clue what's going on. There is no communication between any of them. You have to wait weeks for a medication refill. They don't care about people's pain. Not sure where all the 5 stars are coming from...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I was diagnosed with idiopathic intracranial hypertension in 2009 and have been to more doctors than I can count (primary, neurologists, and neurosurgeons) even traveling out of town to try to get my condition under control.. I started seeing Dr. A in January 2014 and he has not stopped once trying to help me.. It's refreshing having a doctor that actually cares and listens to you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I do not know where all these 5 star ratings are coming from, but am pretty sure that the office staff rates themselves. This office is by far one of the worst ones I have ever dealt with. Waiting time is unacceptable. The personnel has absolutely no clue on what is going on. The "doctor" leaves the country on his personal business knowing that he has appointments scheduled and assigns the nurse to see his patients. Almost seven moths later you receive their bill for $235. It is a little overboard for seeing a nurse that was completely unaware of what and how to treat in this particular case. The bottom line is if your time and money do not mean anything to you this is the place to go. I would not recommend this office even if it was the last resort. They will create more headache than you can possibly handle.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr Ansarinia gave me back my life. He was willing to try anything to help me. After going through a year and a half of doctors telling me it was all "in my head", guess what they were right but in the wrong context. Dr. A listenend and found a solution that has changed my life. I will be returing to him, as I believe it is time for another treatment, which was over 2 years ago. Give Dr A a chance to change your life!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Ansarinia is by far the best neuologist I have ever been seen by. His staff is very helpful, and puts a patient as ease. I moved out of state and wish I could find someone as excellent as he was.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Mehdi Ansarinia's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The rudest Dr I ever had dosen't listen or even care about what your symptoms are only wants yes or no answer or your wasting his time this dr shouldn't even be..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is horrible! He has no respect for his patients time and he's very abrupt and rude. He told me I had a cyst in my sinus and it was nothing to worry ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He just kept throwing more medicine at me. He didn't really listen to my problem and didn't seem to understand what I kept trying to explain to him. One appoin..."

November 4, 2014