Ratings for Dr. Laura Jo Booth

I am very HAPPY with Dr. Laura Jo Booth & Jerry her RPA. They are the most helpfl and compassionate people in this business I know. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Melinda B-G

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

She's a very very sweet lady, but seems a bit rushed and is very ready to prescribe you a pill rather than try to find out what's wrong. Also she never gets back to you on what your lab results were or seems to add those into any current symptoms you're having. I've been going to her for the past 10 years, but I think it may be time to find a new doctor who listens a bit deeper to what I'm saying and is ready to spend more than three minutes trying to figure out what could be wrong.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

One of kind physician. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and very thorough. She will see you immediately if you are in need. She slao alwys gives you all the time it takes to talk through a problem and find the appropriate solution. She is the BEST doctor for on the planet for many reasons.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

This is a knowlegeable, compassionate physician who treats patients in a friendly and respectful way.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Booth and her staff are great. I have recommended her and the practice to many friends. Her partner, Dr. Borghi is great as well. Great physicians. Caring and compassionate. They really take the time to listen and care about what the patient is going through.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

I see Dr. Booth on a regular basis, and she is wonderful. Clean, friendly office, the longest I've ever had to wait was about 10 minutes, and her NP, Jerry, is incredible. I would highly, highly reccomend them to anyone in the Rochester area!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Laura Jo Booth's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1984)