Ratings for Dr. Alexander Bokser

Dr. Boskers staff is rude, disgusting, and extremely unprofessional. The doctor himself doesn't care much for his patients and he spends time on patients that he personally knows. If you are a new patient, beware of this! His appointments are NEVER on time and when you point out the extremely rude office manager, she states "he will see you soon". I just got up and left and never went back. As far as work goes, he isn't bad but he isn't the greatest either. He can be thorough, when he wants to be. There are better dentists out there. Trust me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I happened upon Dr. Bosker 10 years ago with a tooth ache, he happily saw me without an appointment, he has been my dentist since. Over the years I've had extensive work done, root canals, crowns, etc., his work is outstanding and without any doubt knows his business. Dr. Bosker keeps you informed of the procedure he is performing whilst doing so, he is concern if you are comfortable. I have recommended individuals to Dr. Bosker and they also have applauded his professionalism and workmanship. Dr. Boskers staff also displays courtesy and professionalism . I strongly suggest if you want a very good dentist in today’s time look no more.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I've been a Patient of Dr's Alexander Bokser for about 5 years. He is the best Dentist I've used in my 50 odd years. He is always concerned about how you're feeling. He'll often stop treatment to see if you're feeling ok. His staff is always courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. The office is spotless. I would recommend him to anyone. Not to mention his fees are a lot less than other Dentist I have visited. I rate him, his staff and his office # 5.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

It was great. Usually dr.s make you sit and wait a while, but I got there and within 5 minutes I was already sitting in the chair. The front desk was also very helpful and answered all my questions. I definitely plan on keeping Dr. Bokser as my family's dentist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr.Bokser was very helpful and patient. The staff is friendly.The office is very clean.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I didn't like the doctor. He was never listening to what I had to say. Pretty often he couldn't find what was the problem. But what I really didn't like about him was that his primary concern was about making money. He is the kind of dentist who doesn't really care about you and your health. His treatment was painful and I've got a feeling that sometimes he would hurt me on purpose. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010