Ratings for Dr. Yuri Cherny

He is very focused on the financial aspect of being a doctor. Quality healthcare, what's that? It doesn't exist with Dr. Cherny. He doesn't keep updated with the latest medical knews, and focuses on outdated information.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Speaks Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, English. Takes all the time you want. Offers extras like his cocktail injection of Lidocaine, Cortizone, B12 and another anti-inflammatory for those on pain pills, he gives you whichever pain pill, including narcotics up to 10/325 Vicoden. Also attempts non drug treatments like he had me try egg yolks for my scalp psoriasis, but also gave me the Rx for a drug that worked, or maybe the eggs worked...I dunno fer sure yet. He tells jokes. He tells stories. He never seems to say no to any request [so far] There is one really mean nurse but the blonde one is super nice, He has another office in Buffalo Grove, IL. His wife is Svetlana Churney, her office is in a different town and she is NOT who you want to see if you want any Rx, as she has an opposite philosophy than her hubby.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Cherny for several decades. I have found him to be a fantastic diagnosticition and to the point in his explanations to me. I have trusted his judgement to my betterment. He does not waste his patient's time with endless smoozing and hand holding. I know this because other patients that I know had stated this to me. Lastly, He is worth every penny of his fees.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

This guy is all about the money. He used to make preferances and see his PPO patients and treat them better than his HMO patients just because PPO would pay him more. This doctors should be revoked of his medical license. That is how horrible he is.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Cherny is kind, bright and very knowledgeable.He always takes time to listen to your concerns and answer questions. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

I seriously have never felt more disgusted with a doctor before I met Dr. Cherny. He is completely rude and makes you believe you have a "disease" or "disorder" when none is present. This is a doc you should avoid like the plague.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I am a new patient and have been very satisfied with service and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Cherny has cared for my family for a few years now. I find him to be intuitive in his practice and knowledgeable with any questions I may have. He acts in a professional manner and always follows up with my family's concerns. His depth of expertise and ability to answer any question on the spot gives me confidence in him to treat me and my family. I trust him to make the tough decisions that many other physicians cannot.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Cherny is amazing doctor. His knowledge and expertise is impeccable. He has wonderful personally and great sense of humor. He treats my entire family, and I always felt that he is part of my family. I would never change my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

He tried selling me a liquid made out of roosters to "cure" knee pain

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Yuri Cherny's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental