Ratings for Dr. Julia McGary

The Dr. Talked about her dog the whole visit and was covered in dog hair. The front staff Gerri was awfull very condesending.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Office staff was awful. They made me pay upfront for my cleaning (preventative care) even when I told them I had dental insurance. I had to file a claim with the insurance myself (which Delta Dental told me I shouldn't have had to do). I tried to call Dr. McGary's office for help filling out the form and was blown off and given false information. After talking with Delta Dental, I was told that Dr. McGary's office would have to reimburse me rather than Delta Dental. Called the office and spoke to a very rude lady who again told me false information. In the end, everything that Delta Dental told me was right. Dr. McGary's office will be reimbursing me even after I was told multiple times that they couldn't (I think they were just lazy). I would never recommend this dental office to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

BEST EXPERIENCE AT A DENTAL OFFICE EVER, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013