Ratings for Dr. John Weido

He is a good optometrist, with an excellent knowledge of what he does. He is both friendly & professional. He will go the extra mile for you. I would & do recommend him to friends & family!! ~Kim (Belleville)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

We get the feeling that we are visiting friends when we go to Dr Weido's office. It is not like any other optometrist office we have ever been too. His prices for glasses will amaze you. He has all of the best brands and you will not believe how affordable they are. Even our dog is welcome when we bring him along. We would recommend him to anyone...young or old you will feel very welcome there!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Have been seeing this doctor for several years. He is knowledgeable, considerate and caring. My kids have grown up seeing him. My son actually likes him and he likes very few doctors. There is no pressure to buy glasses from him but great deals on them. He is great to have a conversation with as well. Has even given my daughter some insight into medical schooling. Always relaxed when we go and usually results in some laughter. Recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I find Dr. Weido to be an excellent optometrist; he listens to your concerns, is open to answering questions and is on time and friendly!! Oh and a bonus he is good looking :)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014