Ratings for Dr. Tak Yu Leo Cheng

Best dr I've seen. He listens and makes appropriate recommendations. Follows up as required. Can't speak highly enough

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

A very up to date style doctor. Extensive knowledge. Only prescribes when necessary. Easy to talk to, and will explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr Leo is fantastic. He runs late, but because he is so good. I'll follow him almost anywhere. For me, it's the doctor. Not the practise.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Caring, knowledgeable and decisive doctor. We always feel more confident after verifying with Dr Leo. Irene

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been to se Dr Leo several times now. I never really trusted Drs as have had bad experiences. I completely trust this friendly, competent Dr with my ailments. He takes time to explain everything to you and doesnt rush you out with a script in you hand. His knowledge is excellent. He also has a wicked humour. Nice man Karen

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

You will not find a better Dr around the SyyHills area.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Leo is the most caring and amazing doctor I've ever seen. My sickness are always cured within a few days every time I visit him. He makes the patient feel very comfortable talking to him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Will always go the extra mile for his patients. Excellent medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The friendliest Doctor I have ever met! Very approachable, especially great with my sons (6 & 2 y. o)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Superb Doctor with exceptional technical skills who listens and counsels better than any Dr I have seen to date. Only orders pathology when absolutely necessary. Very assuring in his approach.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015