You may also like

Ratings for Dr. D Daramola

I hate this Dr. doctor, her lic. should be revoked.... she is a total pig.....I was given her as a doctor, and the very first time I when to see her. I will never ever go back to see her. I rather die first.....

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I completely hate this doctor and I wish I never went to her. When I go to see her, she talks to me about what I am studying in University, and then she forgets why I came to see her. When I went to her so she can see my MRI, she blatantly told me I have a disc and I might lose bowel control. Why would any doctor inform you of the worst possible scenario? They are supposed to reassure you. Also, she didn't even seem like she wanted to exam my body when I went for a physical check-up. All I can say is that she needs reevaluate how she treats her patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I had a heart attack a few years ago and when I was getting really bad dizzy spells I went to see Dr Daramola. All I can say is stay away from this quack!!! She had me sit on the bed with my legs on top of it. She then asked me to fall backwards, and when I hesitated she pulled me back. She proceeded to ask me if I was dizzy now. Really... Seriously... Now my flipping back hurts. What a weird, weird Doctor! Beware and stay away!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I gave this doctor and her staff three chances to get it together. First they lost my mother's care home entry paperwork. Thankfully it had been scanned in to their system and was retrievable. Then we had to go back for different forms which Dr. Daramola tried to get us to make a second appointment to fill out the simple one page form. Then the office called to say the doc wanted to see my elderly mom so we went in at the correct time only to find that there was NO appointment. No apology, no explanation, nothing. After they called us to come in. Save yourself the aggravation, don't bother with this office. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I have seen Dr. Daramola for some issues. I have found that if she does not know what it is she sends me to specialists in Calgary as well as here. I found that the specialists that I have seen here and in Calgary were more rude that dr daramola. I find that she does go all the way in finding out answers about my illness. As a patients you have to stand firm with the dr to get answers. I really have no problems with this dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Daramola does not read your chart before tending to you so has no idea why your even there. When she speaks to you she makes no attempt to make eye contact nor does she try to speak loud enough for you to hear her (mumbles). She didn't send proper paperwork to the other doctor that need it and forgot to order certain test that were supposed to be done and just giggled and said well you can do it now but should have been done previously. Wow is all I got to say on this doctor, I am actively seek another doctor for my family as I do not trust this one.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Rude and arrogant. Staff tell major lies. Stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

She was rude.. didn't care what I had to say. Seemed very rushed and was very late getting me in. And the receptionist had the same attitude. I will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I find dr daramole rude, unkept, uninterested basically I feel like I am interrupting her day. Explained my medical history and yet not pushing for tests after I found a lump on my breast. I had to end going to the ER to get some answers. Terrible doctor! Foget getting any type of pain medication for legitimate pain, I am in my 60's and have never came met such an uncaring doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

staff were ok, cant say they were totally terrable,might help if they got off there chair to talk to you when they are dealing with your paper work and apointments. dr. daramola was very terrible, if i could report her i would, i went in for sum issues that really needed to be dealt with, she hardly talked to me, she looked up wrong results on me and told me somthing totaly different. but the next apointment she hardly corrected herself when i brought it to her attention, i asked about somthing else and she had no clue what i was talking about because she was to zoned into her computer and chair. seh couldnt figure out what i was talking about so i attemoted to show her, all she did was laugh and say she didnt understand...wtf... turn around and look at your patients!!! then you might figure it out. dont laugh at them if you dont no what there talking about just because you dont want to get off the computer. i thought it was very in profesional to treat patients like that. were all there for help and answers. not for you to watse our time as patients. very rude and inconsiderate. my children have better manners.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. D Daramola's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I hate this Dr. doctor, her lic. should be revoked.... she is a total pig.....I was given her as a doctor, and the very first time I when to see her. I will ne..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I completely hate this doctor and I wish I never went to her. When I go to see her, she talks to me about what I am studying in University, and then she forget..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a heart attack a few years ago and when I was getting really bad dizzy spells I went to see Dr Daramola. All I can say is stay away from this quack!!! She..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I gave this doctor and her staff three chances to get it together. First they lost my mother's care home entry paperwork. Thankfully it had been scanned in to ..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Daramola for some issues. I have found that if she does not know what it is she sends me to specialists in Calgary as well as here. I found that..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Daramola does not read your chart before tending to you so has no idea why your even there. When she speaks to you she makes no attempt to make eye contact n..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Rude and arrogant. Staff tell major lies. Stay away from this office."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She was rude.. didn't care what I had to say. Seemed very rushed and was very late getting me in. And the receptionist had the same attitude. I will not be see..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I find dr daramole rude, unkept, uninterested basically I feel like I am interrupting her day. Explained my medical history and yet not pushing for tests after ..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "staff were ok, cant say they were totally terrable,might help if they got off there chair to talk to you when they are dealing with your paper work and apointme..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had many appointments with Dr. Daramola already, she has been great. I haven't had any issues with her as others below. She has always been helpful wit..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Finally I get to see her. It was a fantastic experience I had with Dr Daramola! I don't have any problems recommending her, I think she's agreat doc"

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She was very helpful and finally got out the nasty wax blocking my ears from hearing well."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Daramola from my experience with her today is one of the best I have seen so far in our town and honestly I don't share the same views as some earlier as she..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Today was my first visit to Dr. Daramola and frankly she just saved my life! I didn't experience any problems with her at all. I would highly recommend this doc..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This was my first experience with Dr. Daramola and it was good. I didn't have any of the concerns or issues others have listed below. She made eye contact with..."

October 20, 2014