Ratings for Dr. D Daramola

I've waited more than an hour for mg appointment. Son referred to a specialist and I hadn't heard for months and had no contact info for the specialist himself. When I called, the staff just told me to keep waiting. I finally spoke to the specialist and turns out that they had contacted Daramola in FEBRUARY for my son's appointment. Now we're waiting until August for his appointment. Also, my knee was injured and when I indicated where the pain was from, he said it was "just my femur"! Another time, I showed where my neck pain was, he warned me not to pinch the muscle because I could DIE. Even if he thought it was my corotid, I can't kill myself that way. If all you need is a long wait, a half ass appointment and a referral, maybe this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

She is not a doctor I’d recommend. You’ll wait for an hour or more after your scheduled appt time and she rushes through your appt, she doesn’t care to listen to your entire concern, too rushed, not personal at all, no bedside manner. I find her very rude and ignorant. Not a recommended family doctor by me. She’s been mine for 2 years and she is absoutley awful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

These doctors need to be reminded constantly to send important health reports, or they will be left in a stack and forgotten. Neither of them are completely fluent in English. I've fealt completely uncared about during appointments. I have had to wait an extra 20-30 minutes after appointmet time even though I am there early. I am feel I am not thoroughly being analyzed for good health. If I wasn't a very patient and understanding person I would have already found another family doctor by now. I really hope they do improve and work out the bugs in their practice soon. Beware.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Have been seeing the husband of the Dr. Daramola clinic/team, Deji, since August 2017. Both my husband and I have had pretty much as of the get go, 4 wrongly diagnosed blood work results out of 10. Two of them quite serious if they had been true and accurate. He doesn't have a good command of English and therefore misses a lot of what's being said to him and then dismisses it without further explanation or addressing. He spends almost the entire time looking at his computer screen and writing things but after you leave, you find out that a lot of things have been missed. Requisitions to specialists not labelled urgent when he said they would be and the specialists then not receiving the requisitions. When I've gone in for an appointment on my own without my husband present, he asks about and pays more attention to how my husband is doing rather than my own concerns or issue. He couldn't explain to me what a 'syrinx' (cyst) of the spine is when I asked him. He didn't know the name of and had to look up a very common heart medication on the internet while I was sitting there. I don't think he is competent and will reporting him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

She’s not the best at getting to know customers, BUT she is never late, and always tries to figure out what’s going on. She’s the first dr to find out I had thyroid issues, and I’d had the symptoms well before her. I love her. She gets stuff done.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I saw Deji with my husband who had a problem, he was very knowledgeable and kind too. I love his approach to care of his patients he involved us in the care and I really liked that

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Excellent guy, I saw this doctor with my son and he finally was able to tell us what had been wrong with him after going round in circles with other doctors he also has a great people skills, am never leaving this doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

When she first came to Med Hat I was so happy to have found a good family dr but now im not sure if I should stay with her. The older girl at the front desk is very unpleasant everytime you go in there, cant believe she keeps her job.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

This guy is fantastic, very helpful and kind. I had been going around for months with difficulty breathing and get tired easily but no one bothered checking my thyroid until now and the problem was high thyroid

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Great doctor I don't have any issues recommending this doctor at all

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016