Ratings for Dr. D Daramola

This guy is fantastic, very helpful and kind. I had been going around for months with difficulty breathing and get tired easily but no one bothered checking my thyroid until now and the problem was high thyroid

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Great doctor I don't have any issues recommending this doctor at all

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

My son is a patient of Dr Daramola for the past few years and we are dissatisfied with her patient care. The first time she showed her lack of care was when my son had a bad ingrown toenail on his big toe. She handed me a sample bottle and a bag of sterile instruments and told me to do it. She doesn't do feet!! The last episode showing her lack of care and obligation to her patients was when he needed a refill for an antibiotic for an incision infection two weeks after surgery. The surgeon was not available, so nurses at hospital called Dr Daramola to give ask for a new Rx for antibiotics. She would not, and told us to go to Emerg and get one there?? Why? Does a family Dr. not know her patients better than an Emerg Dr.? Went to office immediately to show the old Rx and see if now she would renew it but no, she wouldn't!! So neglectful in her own patients care. Please think again before choosing her as your GP.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I have seen this doctor many times and I think she is great I will absolutely recommend except of course you are a drug seeker- she doesn't give narcotics easily so beware

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I hate this Dr. doctor, her lic. should be revoked.... she is a total pig.....I was given her as a doctor, and the very first time I when to see her. I will never ever go back to see her. I rather die first.....

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I completely hate this doctor and I wish I never went to her. When I go to see her, she talks to me about what I am studying in University, and then she forgets why I came to see her. When I went to her so she can see my MRI, she blatantly told me I have a disc and I might lose bowel control. Why would any doctor inform you of the worst possible scenario? They are supposed to reassure you. Also, she didn't even seem like she wanted to exam my body when I went for a physical check-up. All I can say is that she needs reevaluate how she treats her patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I had a heart attack a few years ago and when I was getting really bad dizzy spells I went to see Dr Daramola. All I can say is stay away from this quack!!! She had me sit on the bed with my legs on top of it. She then asked me to fall backwards, and when I hesitated she pulled me back. She proceeded to ask me if I was dizzy now. Really... Seriously... Now my flipping back hurts. What a weird, weird Doctor! Beware and stay away!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I gave this doctor and her staff three chances to get it together. First they lost my mother's care home entry paperwork. Thankfully it had been scanned in to their system and was retrievable. Then we had to go back for different forms which Dr. Daramola tried to get us to make a second appointment to fill out the simple one page form. Then the office called to say the doc wanted to see my elderly mom so we went in at the correct time only to find that there was NO appointment. No apology, no explanation, nothing. After they called us to come in. Save yourself the aggravation, don't bother with this office. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I have seen Dr. Daramola for some issues. I have found that if she does not know what it is she sends me to specialists in Calgary as well as here. I found that the specialists that I have seen here and in Calgary were more rude that dr daramola. I find that she does go all the way in finding out answers about my illness. As a patients you have to stand firm with the dr to get answers. I really have no problems with this dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Daramola does not read your chart before tending to you so has no idea why your even there. When she speaks to you she makes no attempt to make eye contact nor does she try to speak loud enough for you to hear her (mumbles). She didn't send proper paperwork to the other doctor that need it and forgot to order certain test that were supposed to be done and just giggled and said well you can do it now but should have been done previously. Wow is all I got to say on this doctor, I am actively seek another doctor for my family as I do not trust this one.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015