You may also like

Rate Dr. D Daramola

Dr. D Daramola's Ratings

Rude and arrogant. Staff tell major lies. Stay away from this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

She was rude.. didn't care what I had to say. Seemed very rushed and was very late getting me in. And the receptionist had the same attitude.
I will not be seeing her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I find dr daramole rude, unkept, uninterested basically I feel like I am interrupting her day. Explained my medical history and yet not pushing for tests after I found a lump on my breast. I had to end going to the ER to get some answers. Terrible doctor! Foget getting any type of pain medication for legitimate pain, I am in my 60's and have never came met such an uncaring doctor in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

staff were ok, cant say they were totally terrable,might help if they got off there chair to talk to you when they are dealing with your paper work and apointments. dr. daramola was very terrible, if i could report her i would, i went in for sum issues that really needed to be dealt with, she hardly talked to me, she looked up wrong results on me and told me somthing totaly different. but the next apointment she hardly corrected herself when i brought it to her attention, i asked about somthing else and she had no clue what i was talking about because she was to zoned into her computer and chair. seh couldnt figure out what i was talking about so i attemoted to show her, all she did was laugh and say she didnt understand...wtf... turn around and look at your patients!!! then you might figure it out. dont laugh at them if you dont no what there talking about just because you dont want to get off the computer. i thought it was very in profesional to treat patients like that. were all there for help and answers. not for you to watse our time as patients. very rude and inconsiderate. my children have better manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have had many appointments with Dr. Daramola already, she has been great. I haven't had any issues with her as others below. She has always been helpful with any of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Finally I get to see her. It was a fantastic experience I had with Dr Daramola! I don't have any problems recommending her, I think she's agreat doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

She was very helpful and finally got out the nasty wax blocking my ears from hearing well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr Daramola from my experience with her today is one of the best I have seen so far in our town and honestly I don't share the same views as some earlier as she showed me attention and was caring

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Today was my first visit to Dr. Daramola and frankly she just saved my life! I didn't experience any problems with her at all. I would highly recommend this doctor and some of the previous comments can be very misleading

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2606284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

This was my first experience with Dr. Daramola and it was good. I didn't have any of the concerns or issues others have listed below. She made eye contact with me, asked me questions, examined me and provided a course of action. I don't have any complaints and didn't find her the least bit rude. I had read these reviews before going and was nervous about seeing her but I went in with an open mind and was happy with the experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2586239].votes_count ]]