Ratings for Dr. Ben Liu

Dr. Liu and his staff do a super job making kids and parents comfortable. The office is brightly colored and a happy place to be. No complaints from my kids when it is time to visit Dr. Liu

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

My children LOVE going to Dr. Liu. Besides the fact that he is very well educated, he has a wonderful rapport with children. His service is very personalized. He always takes time with the children and parents. His staff is very personable, his office is very inviting --- nice coffee bar and TV, games and video games for the kids. He's punctual, and above all he is in the right career. You can tell he takes pride in his work. Wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

My children LOVE going to the dentist now. I can't stress that point enough. Dr. Loheu is knowledgeable and personable. He is concerned about your children's health. I would write more but I'm having a little trouble with my phone right now.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My daughter loves going to see Dr. Liu, and we have had to move around a lot so she has seen a lot of dentists. He makes her feel very comfortable during the visit. Great staff, and wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014