Dr. Charanjit K. Sandhu

Ratings for Dr. Charanjit K. Sandhu

Highly recommended for everyone who is looking for a best dentist in New Jersey. Dr. Charanjit Sandhu always greets her patients with a friendly smile. With any procedure you take on, her goal is to make it as comfortable and painless as possible. Super professional, extremely nice. The atmosphere was very nice, hygienic and clean with up-to date facility, the entire staff at “A P S Dental” are outstanding.....friendly and make each visit a pleasure. Most trustful experience I've ever had with a dentist. Very helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My husband woke up with a tremendous tooth ache one Friday morning, that afternoon he began calling dentist offices all over our area as everyone told him come Monday, see you Wednesday. My husband continued making calls as Dr. Sandhu was the only one who told him to come in and they would help him. I met my husband at their office not only did I feel so comfortable the minute I walked in, but the office is so clean and everyone was so nice. I have had maxillofacial surgery done about 15 years ago and just stopped going to a dentist, because we could not find someone we were comfortable with. While I was waiting for my husband, they took my x-rays, filled out my forms and set an appointment for the following week. Both my husband and I went in for cleanings, but I thought she was going to work on me. Dr. Sandhu said if I wait for my husband to be done she would begin working on me, she fixed my whole right side of my mouth and I have never been so pleased of the results. I couldn’t control my excitement of my teeth finally getting fixed I began telling my kids, family and co-workers how happy I was to have finally have found a great dentist. I was so pleased with her work I just had to call her to tell her how happy I was. Yesterday she fixed the other side and of course I couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I have moved to Boston area but I always visit Dr Sandhu for my dental needs. She is a professional to the core. She wants to help patients in pain immediately. Even if she is very busy, she tries to do her best in short time too. I appreciate her knowledge and straight forwardness in her approach to your problem. Her offices are always up-to-date. Her staff is courteous and professional. I recommend her without reservation to anyone looking for dentist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I came in for orthodontics and the doctor's consultation was really helpful. She explained her approach to me and she knew what would be best for my case. The office was clean and the staff was kind to me. Most definitely my new dentist!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I can't say enough good things about the service that Dr Sandhu gave to me as a new patient, She is attentive to your needs, addresses your concerns and worries in a kind but upfront manner, and is open and honest. Thank you Dr Sandhu.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. and staff did not introduce or identify themselves on initial visit. X-rays required around 20 tries (using a clumsy and uncomfortable device) until the films were obtained - time-consuming and awkward. Cleaning was rough and mildly painful. I will not go back. The most unpleasant dental appointment I've had in 60 years.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I saw Dr. Sandhu because I had a cracked tooth. It was very easy to obtain an appointment on short notice. Additionally, the staff were friendly and courteous. Dr. Sandhu seemed very knowledgeable and was patient enough to took care of any questions I had. Overall, I had a great experience at the facility.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I fell and broke my front tooth. Dr Sandhu fixed it so good that it looks like real and no body can differentiate. She is very Experienced dentist. She is very professional along with honest advice. Both offices has New Technology such as digital X-rays, Intra-Oral Cameras and back messaging chairs. Very Friendly staffs.I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I have been going to Doctor Sandhu for last 5-6 years and have wonderful experience with her. She is very experienced, up to date, dedicated and nice person. She is able to make you feel comfortable and answers all questions and concerns calmly and thoroughly. She performed implant surgery for me and she explained me the process in detail and worked with me to split the procedure according to my convenience and it went very nicely without any issues. On top of that her staff is very polite and nice and accommodates any last minute changes.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014