Ratings for Dr. Lianne Archambeault

I found this Dr. very thorough and informative. Always demonstrates care and patience.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

WOW this doctor is worth the wait! She not only knows her stuff, but is kind and thorough. She is only in a few days a week but is definitely there for her patients. Lucky to have her accept me as a new patient.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Even though I have seen this optometrist for about 6 years, it is very hard to get an appointment with her and my last one was rushed through. I feel its time to look for someone new.

Submitted November 29, 2016

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

My children and I have been coming here since my laser surgery 13 years ago. I love the staff. They are always very friendly and happy. My children also like going there. Dr. Archambeault has always been honest and upfront about our eyes. She consulted with me about my laser surgery and followed up and continues to monitor it. I've even called at the last minute and got an appointment. She is sincere about my concerns. I can't say anything even close to negative about her office. The worst thing I can say is that the opticians next door to her office don't have the greatest selection of glasses.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

The best optometrist I have ever been to. She is a saint that takes care of our eyes.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

We've had Dr. Archambeault for nearly 15 years now and no complaints. She has even handled last minute emergencies with compassion and no issues.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

My children and I have gone to Dr. Lainne Archambeault for a five or six years now and I find her to be a wonderful Optometrist. We were seeing another doctor before her and he never noticed my son had an eye disease. Dr. Archambeault discovered it and we have had wonderful care after a referral and my son having a cornea transplant on one eye. I find her staff to be friendly and I have never had to wait long for an appointment. The doctor is very professional and very knowledgable. Not sure where these bad comments are coming from.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I have been a patient in this practice when I originally saw Liane's father. The transition on his retirement was smooth, the care excellent, patient, knowledgable and always concern for the patient's well-being. This young lady is good at her chosen profession and I for one feel fortunate to receive her care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

After searching my own doctors on here just out of curiousity, I came across my eye doctor with complete shock. The negative comments here are clearly slanderous, I mean think about it, how can one person have so many EXTREMELY opposing remarks?! I have yet to leave a comment on this site until now however I feel it necessary to acknowledge what a professional, caring, and knowledgeable optometrist Dr. Archambeault is. She has cared for my entire family for many years and it's a shame that anyone would use this platform to actually try to hurt someone personally. I would consider most of the statements on here libelous and they should definitely be reviewed by the operators of this site.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010