Ratings for Dr. Rokhsareh Ghaffari

Worst and nasty doctor. Room was not cleaned and the dr apparently didnt take a shower. Dr smelled terrible.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I AVOIDED THIS DENTIST BC EVERY TIME I WOULD GO THEY WOULD SIT ME DOWN ON THE DENTAL CHAIR, SET ME UP THEN ONE OF THE RECEPTIONIST WILL GO UP TO ME WITH A BILL FOR THE SERVICE CHARGE. INSTEAD OF LETTING YOU KNOW AHEAD OF TIME PRICE FOR ALL THE WORK THAT WILL BE DONE. SHE LACKS PROFESSIONALISM AND DOESN'T REALLY TAKE THE TIME OFF TO UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS OF THE PATIENTS. ON MY LAST VISIT MY FILLING FELL OFF AND I WAS THERE TO GET IT REPLACED. IT WAS REPLACED BUT I STILL FELT A WHOLE ON MY TOOTH I GAVE IT A WEEK BUT I KEPT ON HAVING THE SAME SHOOTING PAIN, BUT I REFUSED TO SEE HER AGAIN I MADE AN APPT WITH ANOTHER DENTIST. NEVER AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

she is the worst doctor that I've seen in my whole life. I don't believe that she is a license dentist. If you appreciate your health please do not considere this "doctor".

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

she is wonderful with kids and adults very knowledgabble

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010