Ratings for Dr. Harry D. Snydman

He is not open to comments on his work, he rushes you out and he is very rude.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Not very thrilled with this dentist. So far I haven't needed any major work done. He does an ok job but his attitude is terrible. If you have an issue to discuss he will rush you through the appointment. Not a very nice guy at all. Currently looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have been a patient for over 9 years I have no complaints. Everyone is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

WORST costmetic dentist ever. STAY AWAY. I wish I could give this guy a 0 for helpfulness and knowledge. After the whole ordeal I was left with a grey looking crown that clearly looks like a false tooth. I am currently making arrangements to have the crown redone with another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Stay away worst dentist ever!Do not like to repair if he messes up !Spent thousands of dollars and was told that there isn't anything he can do for me once he messed up.The staff is great ,too bad the doctor only cares about money .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Just had my first appt. and I am blown away by how amazing Dr. Snydman and his office were. He uses top of the line equipment in his diagnostics. He was friendly, attentive, and walked me through everything he was doing as he was doing it. He made sure to give me estimates for everything so that I could choose what I wanted within my budget. He didn't over-numb me when I was having a filling, so while I couldn't feel the pain where he was working, I also didn't end up with my whole mouth area unnecessarily numbed and was able to go straight to work after. As long as I'm living in the area, I'll be going to this office!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

amazing staff and dr. very ethical with everything sad to say but thats hard to find now.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Been a patient for approx 5 years, very satisfied with staff and doctor. Always in and out in good timing, with flexible evening hours. Would highly recommend to all.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009