Ratings for Dr. Azar A. Korbey

Dr Korbey is the best at what he does. True he is a business man but a Doctor first. He has diagnosed a problem of mine just by my symptoms and was right on. You people who have nothing better to do than to complain don't know what Preventive Medicine is. So go find yourselves a new doctor you can complain about!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

NEVER, in all the years I've been to this doctor, have I paid "hundreds of dollars" for any visit. Exaggerate much?? The ACA requires certain tests as preventive care. My insurance company called the doctor to have his office remind me of a test I was due for. It was covered IN FULL ... so check your coverage ... you get what you pay for. As for Dr. Korbey's abilities, I know of at least 3 people whose lives he has saved because of tests he took. None of them had any symptoms, just had the good sense to have a yearly physical. I hope you find a new doctor that will take as good care of you as Dr. Korbey did. I doubt he and his staff will miss you any more than you'll miss him!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Money, Money, Money. I am finally done with this money hungry doctor. Every time I have seen him I get bills in the mail for hundreds of dollars, performs tests that are not needed, had me coming in every 3 months, wanted to remove every mole on my body! Too greedy.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

There are people who are chronic complainers, no matter what ... just negative all the time. If you don't want to return for test results and/or recommendations (you don't have to follow his recommendations if you don't want to) then ask about the Confidential Message System cards he has for his patients. In some cases you can call the number on the card with your own ID# to get the results of certain tests. As for his other businesses, you have no idea what other doctors are involved in, or where they invest their money. He's up front and uses his name ... nothing to hide. He's been nothing but great to our family. If you tell him you aren't comfortable doing something, he won't push it; but you'll be responsible if you don't feel better. Is he perfect in every way? No! If you think you can find the "perfect" doctor that everybody rates a 5, GO FOR IT!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Terrible doctor. All he cares about is his money. He will charge you for two office visits if you bring up multiple topics. Always wants to have people have moles removed because he gets to charge a surgery fee for a 5 minute appointment! People need to stay away. He has a pharmacy, laser removal, walk in clinic, dietician all in his practice and that makes him prone to recommend these services to people even when they don't need them. So you'll get a ton of blood work done and plenty of medicine prescribed cause he profits from it all. Be suspicious of doctors who have all these services because in the end it winds up in their pocket. Can't trust him. He's fattening up his retirement accounts before he retires.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Korbey to anyone. Dr. Korbey is a business man first, a doctor second. The doctor will have you do plenty of tests and you never get a follow up call for the results. You have to come in for a revisit. He says he does this because he does not get paid to review the results otherwise. So even if the results are perfectly fine, you have to take time off work, go to the appointment, pay a few hundred dollars for him to sit with you for 5 minutes to tell you that. This doctor has made his office very profitable by having his own lab, dietitian, walk in clinic and laser removal. And he will make it known to you that these services are available. I believe these things make him more prone to recommend things because he benefits from the profit. Korbey does not follow up on tests after appointments and makes you come in to have any discussion. I had an ultrasound done and he didnt even give me my results, I had to remind him i had it done. Stay away

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

My children were patients of All Care Medical of Salem NH, which is owned by Dr. Azar Korbey. They had been patients there for 10+ years. The kids loved the Doctors & Staff there. As a result of not paying ONE of my children's bills in a timely manner, which was a little over $100, All Care Medical DROPPED ALL MY CHILDREN AS PATIENTS, & REFUSED TO TREAT ANY OF THEM ONE DAY, AND ASKED US TO LEAVE THE OFFICE! HOW EMBARRASSING! I OFFERED TO PAY THE OUTSTANDING BILL IMMEDIATELY, BUT THEY SAID "IT WAS TOO LATE." Ironically, two of my children had been in for visits during the 'delinquent period' of the bill, and the office staff never said a word we owed them any money. I would of paid! We paid our co-pays and went on our way. Why should my children have to suffer, especially when the bill was regarding only one of my children, not all? It takes years to bond and trust a doctor! I will be filing a report with the appropriate agencies. My Family is devastated!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

There are always some people that complain for the sake of complaining. They want to be treated with kid gloves, and if they aren't they mad-mouth the person. Dr. Korbey has a very warm personality, and takes all the time you need to listen to your concerns and explain in detail what his course of action is and why. Just because you "feel fine" does not mean there aren't underlying problems brewing. Preventive care means catching a problem before it's irreversible. Tests are needed, blood must be drawn, and if necessary, you may need to see a specialist. Instead of being grateful that this doctor doesn't rush out patients like cattle, you have to moan and groan and complain no matter what he does. Find a doctor that considers you a number instead of a person, and tells you what you want to hear. You and the doctor will be better off.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

very good dr terrible front office staff great back office hard to get aapt

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I don't care where he graduated. He's a "MEDICATION HAPPY" doctor. He will give you medication regardless if you have a condition or not. I was not using him as a scapegoat. It took me years to figure him out. (P.S - you spelled reputation wrong). I'm surprised he hasn't been reported before. Point is, you don't medicate someone if you have not properly identified a medical condition. The fact that he has a pharmacy in his office plays a role in his thinking when he treats patients.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Azar A. Korbey's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Salem, NH