Ratings for Dr. David J. Bayard

I'm conflicted b/c i have been seeing dr bayard over 10yrs and in the beginning I felt like he was very knowledgeable and had the ability to help me lately I am feeling like he just doesn't know what else to do since he hasn't "cured me much"I'm getting the feeling like I am a "hysterical female"who just wants meds.Which is totally UN true. So color my rating mixed:/

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Fantastic neurologist. Takes time for me. Does not talk down to me, but makes sure I understand. Returns calls. I see him for treatment of chronic migraine headaches.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Bayard is great! He listens, returns phonecalls himself, is very caring and very knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Bayard was very nice and listened to me regarding my visit to his office. He treated well and ordered which test he thought was necessary, and said which one he didn't think was needed now. I would return to see him in the future. I wasn't crazy about him or his staff but I wasn't upset with their service either.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

office staff rude and condensending. dr. has god like attitude, gives conflicting advise. seems uninterested, condensending. failed to dx ms.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

This man had no clue what was wrong with me so he labeled me a "hysterical female" and sent me to a psychiatrist. I played the game, went to the shrink, the shrink said "this guy has totally missed the boat, something is really wrong with you, I dont know what it is but Im going to call him" And he did with me right there in the office. I fired him and got a REAL neurologist down in Philadelphia, he knew what was wrong with me right away.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. David J. Bayard's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med