Ratings for Dr. Ian D. Pasch

Dr. Ian D, Pasch director did my upper dentures and fixed my lower dentures. He is an excellent Dr. and so is his staff excellent and Fran is the one who waits on me God Bless Dr. Pasch and his whole staff. They do same day work go to Herald Sq. Dental you will be so satisified with their work. They are mid town I suggest tha you go there.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This is a wonderful office. I was greeted by a friendly smile. My appointment was timely and efficient. The staff could not be more helpful and answered all my questions. Then I got to meet Dr. Pasch. He is friendly, concerned and willing to answer as many questions as I had (and there were plenty). He explained the procedure expertly and so that I could completely understand. Perhaps the best thing about my experience was Dr. Pasch's personal call after my procedure to make sure I was doing well and answering any new questions I had and assuring me that all was well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I think Dr. Ian Pasch is amazing! My dentures broke and he repaired them . They were fixed and relined in one day ...sparing me the embarrassment of going without teeth. When he finished working on them they fit better than when they were brand new. The Doctor advised me to come back right away if they rubbed or irritated me in ANY way but that was never necessary as they fit GREAT. When it comes time in the future to have new dentures made I will definitely be coming to The Denture Center and Dr.Pasch.His staff is courteous and efficient and answered any questions I had and payment arrangements were made for me that I felt were helpful. All in all a very good experience .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He has been my dentist for 30+ years. Having a professional relationship lasting that long means he has been a wonderful and caring dentist. I have recommended him to at least 50 friends and they all were pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I made the worst decision of my life, he convinced me to get all my teeth extracted, then he makes me the worst set of unnatural looking dentures I've ever seen, they don't look right they don't fit right, and he just doesn't care. I don't understand how he just has an attitude when you tell him that you are not satisfied after you spent your money, he'll say I told you to get two sets of dentures! Is he serious!!! I am not a rich person and I don't have money like that this guy is the worst! All he cares about is your money! After he gets your money you are a bother to him! If you make a mistake fix it that's all I wanted, all he did was danced around the mistake that he made. It's terrible how people can get away with this! I would not recommend this place to my dog! They try to kill you with kindness while they're robbing your pocketbook! He also has his staff trained to lie also! Find another dentist don't go to him you'll be sorry!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

The entire experience was great. The staff was friendly and answered all the questions I had. Dr. Pasch is very approachable and professional. Everyone was very thorough and explained to me some changes I should to make for better oral hygiene. I honestly have no bad comments to leave about this experience. Overall I would definitely recommend Herald Square Dentistry and Dr. Pasch. Everyone was polite and professional, the offices were clean, and they made helpful recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Thanks Doc Ian Pasch and the staff. Never have I been to dentist and had a better visit. The Doc called at night to see how I was. After every surgery. I feel fantastic,feel great & look great. I will tell every one how good i feel & how good you are. Thank You Again !! Nobody better...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Ian Pasch made me a denture that did not fit and he seemed to not care at all. The only thing he cares about is money . Simple as that. Like someone said, don't let the thank you notes on the wall fool you. Beaware that before you get the denture , you will have paid all the money up front

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Pasch has been making my dentures for years and he has made the denture making process as easy as possible. The dentures are made in one day and are both comfortable and natural looking. I would suspect that any negative reviews are probably from people unhappy with wearing dentures and would give negative reviews to any dentist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Pasch is a lifesaver. My denture broke in half and my general dentist told me that my one year old denture would not be repairable and that I would need to have a new denture made. Needless to say I was upset that I would have to make a new denture. After doing research online I decided to give the denture center a try I could not be more satisfied. Dr. Pasch has a busy office but the process was very efficient. Dr. Pasch was able to fix my denture and it looks brand new. I am so happy that there is a place like this that can bring your dentures back to life. I will not only bring my denture here for repairs in the future but I am going to have Dr. Pasch make me a new denture when I need a replacement. Thank you Dr. Pasch!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010