Ratings for Dr. Julian F. Rowe

Late, bad beside manner and innapropriate during exams.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He is very knowledgeable & took his time when it came to all my questions..

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable, His staff is new but are a lot nicer than who they have had in the past .. My last visit was very pleasant..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have really enjoy being Dr Rowe's patient. He cared for me when I lost my baby. When I got pregnant again he took very good care of me. He made me n my family feel like we were his only priority. Now that I am pregnant for the third time I would not go anywhere else. I also love his wife who cared for my son after delivery. Thanks Dr Rowe for all you've done for us!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr.Rowe is the best doctor I have ever had. He took care of me when my husband and I lost our first baby our first trimester. Then we got pregnant with our daughter he cared for me my whole pregnancy. He is professional, funny and caring. I have never had a doctor who not only knows me personally but my husband and daughter as well. We need more Doctors like him who treat is patients as family and not just a number. I recommend him to all my family and girlfriends who have used his services and have been very pleased with their experience. TOP Scores for Dr. Rowe!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

My Experience was very pleasant being a new patient with Dr. Rowe he is knowledgeable. He took care of my concerns and put my mind at rest. I did not have to wait being that they are in a new location and there office is bigger.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Terrible staff. Rude and disrespectful. Did a labaroscopy on me and I ended up with Mrsa. He denied it and refused to treat it. Had to go to emergency room for treatment because it got so bad. Impossible to get medical records from. The office is a joke unless you want Botox or cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Ive been going to Dr.Rowe since I was 15yr old I feal very comfortable with him and his staff ive had 3 pregnancies with him as my DR he is a great friendly person.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I was given the number for this provider from the health Dept when i found out I was pregnant. I called them today and they hung up on me. i called 3 more times with no answer. This is not the kid of DR or staff I was caring for me during this pregnancy. All the other reviews were great and I was glad I found them before trying to call them again.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Rowe's office for a couple of years now. Every time that I have been seen at his office he is late and I end up waiting 45 min+. One time I was stuck waiting at his office for roughly an hour and a half. The staff is friendly face to face, however they do not seem to care about their patients when they are talking to you over the phone. Any time that I have been waiting for results I have always had to follow up with them because they don't call me with my results. One time I even asked the nurse if she could just leave my results on my voicemail because they are so horrible about following up with their patients. I made sure to verify my phone number three times and then they left my results on my mothers voicemail. That is a major HIPAA violation and I did not appreciate that. I just went down to their office about a month ago and am still waiting for them to call me with results. I have called their office 5 or 6 times and all I get is voicemail.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Julian F. Rowe's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)