Dr. Kevin Creppin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Creppin

Kevin is knowledgeable, capable, and friendly. I obtained treatment from him for treatment of lingering post-concussion symptoms and his treatment allowed me to recover faster than I had anticipated. His focus on improving his patient's lives in a meaningful way has made a lasting impact on my recovery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Creppin has helped me, as an athlete, overcome many injuries and keeps me healthy so I can preform at my highest level. You can’t find someone who is better at their job then Kevin!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Kevin has been treating me for 3 years now and I haven’t needed to try to find another therapist since. He’s been keeping my body healthy and strong. Before Kevin, I had gone through 5 different chiros. Finally found one who spends the whole 30mins with me and makes sure I don’t have to come back so often. I come when I need treatment and after any acute back issues, he gets me feeling back to 100% in 3 sessions max.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I have been been going to numerous doctors though out my life for my patellar tendentious and other various issues without success and/or rushed service. I knew after the first appointment, 2 years ago, I will continue coming back to him for treatment. It shows how much Kevin loves his job though his quality of work, concerns about his patients health and energetic personality. I refer all my family and friends to Kevin and so far everyone is extremely satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I have been seeing Kevin for about 2 years now. Over that span he has helped me with many chronic and acute injuries. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I can not recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Kevin is the best! Not only will he fix whatever problem you have, but he is so friendly, personable and funny! He makes you feel super comfortable and you will be healed in no time!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

The only practitioner in Calgary that has been able to fix my runnerls knee problem! I am still able to play sport pain free, so grateful!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Kevin has been exceptional. He came recommended from a friend and has lived up to their high praises. He is very thorough and always takes time to make sure he fully understands the issue before starting his treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I’ve been seeing Dr. Kevin for chronic neck pain and he’s been extraordinarily helpful. I appreciate his vast knowledge, his punctuality, and his kind demeanour.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I'm sure to go see Dr. Kevin once a month to keep my lower back pain in check. I've had this chronic pain for some time now and it seems that my monthly treatments with Dr. Kevin has helped . His combination of knowledge and people skills makes my treatments with him very comfortable. He doesn't focus solely on adjustments as I have found with other chiropractors I have seen, rather the majority of my appointment have been focused on acupuncture and active release. I'm glad I came across Peak Health and Performance and Dr. Kevin.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017