Ratings for Dr. Kevin Creppin

Kevin would be hands down one of the best chiropractors in Calgary. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, kind & just all around a wonderful and professional person. I recommend Kevin to everyone I know. He has helped with multiple inquiries, thank you Kevin!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

He’s exceptional, incredibly thorough and motivating. I can’t say enough positive things about him. I completely trust what he does and wish I’d seen him before getting treatment with other professionals. Melissa at the front desk couldn’t be nicer and the office is just beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I came to Kevin a broken body and soul after being the victim of a violent crime. I was seeing an array of doctors and specialists (we are very fortunate in Calgary) and even admitted at the Chronic Pain Clinic to do all that I could do to control my pain levels and trying to achieve a daily pain goal of "tolerable discomfort "; I decided to go see yet another Chiropractor; this is when I met Dr. Creppin. This decision has changed my life in significant ways. I have PTSD and anxiety from what happened as well as the physical ailments that remain, yet have found a safe place at Peak Health. The whole team fosters a positive and welcoming environment. I am happy to say I have new standards for acceptable pain levels and am living a significantly improved quality of life. I never thought I could experience many moments with my son pain free yet not clouded by opiates or cannabis; Kevin has helped me achieve this through a multifaceted approach which has proven results. Best Chiropractor and one of the best people I've met. He is a genuinely nice guy who truly cares about people - a rare find these days.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I can't thank Kevin enough, I am a 30 year old woman who suffered a slip and fall twice!, I came to Kevin with Back problems, severe Sciatic Nerve issues and since 2015 I have been sciatic pain free and I only see him when I absolutely need to! Kevin you changed my life, and I appreciate your honestly and everything you do! YOU ARE THE BEST. I highly recommend Kevin!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

I have nothing but exceptional things to say about Dr. Creppin. Ive seen chiropractors my whole life and never truly believed in their effectiveness until meeting Dr. Creppin. His multi treatment approach covers all the bases and ensures you get the relief you need. I had troubles with my patella tendon below my knee for a month and within one brief treatment it felt totally better. I recommended him to two of my friends who had seen other health professionals such as physiotherapists and chiropractors for their health concerns and seen no relief. They also had a similar experience to me in that they were highly impressed by the knowledge and effectiveness of his treatments. He is to the point, personable, and gets it done.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

My Wife has gone back to Dr Creppin after a year working at a mall and seeking Chiropractic help next door to her office 🤦🏼‍♂️ Thank You Dr Creppin for getting her back on the road to pain free 👌🏻

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I would give Dr Creppin a 10 out of five... he reset my wellness level after a year of “ trying out other options” two treatments and I am on the road to recovery instead of the road to “ live with Chronic pain” Thank You Dr Creppin!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Our whole family goes to Dr. Kevin and he has been a godsend! Our kids play competitive sports and he is very knowledgeable and is able to keep them competing - he definitely goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Kevin is amazing! I have been seeing him for almost 2 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. His treatments are always accurate and to top it off, he is a really fun guy to be around.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Kevin Creppin is awesome! Went to him for my back problems. He is super helpful and his treatments are very effective.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018