Dr. Kevin Creppin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Creppin

I have nothing but exceptional things to say about Dr. Creppin. Ive seen chiropractors my whole life and never truly believed in their effectiveness until meeting Dr. Creppin. His multi treatment approach covers all the bases and ensures you get the relief you need. I had troubles with my patella tendon below my knee for a month and within one brief treatment it felt totally better. I recommended him to two of my friends who had seen other health professionals such as physiotherapists and chiropractors for their health concerns and seen no relief. They also had a similar experience to me in that they were highly impressed by the knowledge and effectiveness of his treatments. He is to the point, personable, and gets it done.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

My Wife has gone back to Dr Creppin after a year working at a mall and seeking Chiropractic help next door to her office 🤦🏼‍♂️ Thank You Dr Creppin for getting her back on the road to pain free 👌🏻

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I would give Dr Creppin a 10 out of five... he reset my wellness level after a year of “ trying out other options” two treatments and I am on the road to recovery instead of the road to “ live with Chronic pain” Thank You Dr Creppin!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Our whole family goes to Dr. Kevin and he has been a godsend! Our kids play competitive sports and he is very knowledgeable and is able to keep them competing - he definitely goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Kevin is amazing! I have been seeing him for almost 2 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. His treatments are always accurate and to top it off, he is a really fun guy to be around.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Kevin Creppin is awesome! Went to him for my back problems. He is super helpful and his treatments are very effective.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I have been going to see Dr Kevin Creppin for the last few years for knee issues and most recently accupuncture/chiropractic treatment for neck pain and headaches. He is always helpful, professional and I find his treatments are incredibly effective. I had a major improvement with my vertigo in one treatment! I am comfortable referring my friends to this clinic, all staff are friendly and professional and the cost of care is reasonable. 5/5 stars!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Awesome! Straight to it, best way to get acupuncture. Super happy with my fast recovery!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

No nonsense type guy, gets you back moving and playing as promised. Not looking for you to come back a hundred times. Peak is a great clinic!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Kevin is amazing. There is no one i would rather spend my Saturday morning with. Whatever hurts beyond my regular therapy he takes care of. His ķnowledge always puts me at ease and reminds me that i have made the right decision to invest my time and money in him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018