Ratings for Dr. Kevin Creppin

Dr. Creppin's professional skill sets and vast knowledge helped to effectively treat my chronic neck pain that had plagued me for years. Kevin's approachable demeanor and passion for his patients and his practice helped to round out my experience which was nothing short of incredible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Creppin to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

14 years ago I sustained some major hip trauma and have been dealing with the injury every since. A combination of physio and massage helped the discomfort but nothing truly felt normal until I met Kevin. His knowledge, use of multiple techniques and advice now has me feeling great even though I teach 3-5 fitness classes a week and play soccer. His treatments never slow me down and continue to help me be as active as I wish to be. I drive out my way to see him and I can't imagine going to anyone else! I have recommended him to a number of friends and I would truly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have been seeing Kevin for my migraines for a few years now and am beyond happy! Personable, friendly, professional, and crazy knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I went to Dr. Kevin to help with a concussion I got in hockey. He was the only doc to actually listen and he truely knew his stuff through and through. I now go for performance therapy and am in better shape because of it. I even referred my grandmother! Say no more, right?

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Chiro Kev is the best! Always takes the time to listen to what's going on, then provide spot on treatment. More than that, he's always great at explaining what's going on so you can understand your issue and can provide take home stretches or exercises so you can keep getting better post treatment. Top marks across the board for Dr. K and staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

First chiropractor to effectively treat my hip and lower back pain. Super great!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Kevin is a phenomenal chiropractor. His expertise and passion for his work are so clear. His adjustments are gentle and precise and his advice is always spot-on.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The absolute BEST!!!!! Dr. Kevin has truly changed my life, I even got emotional when I told him that a few years ago, without his help I couldn't imagine how I would feel or what I would be going through. He is someone who truly cares about you, someone who will take the time and he only wants to help. I highly recommend him to anyone I cross paths with that is dealing with pain and will continue to carry his business cards everywhere I go. He has become like a big brother! At age 25 I could barely get out of bed, barely open my eyes, had chronic headaches and so on. Kevin you changed my life and I am forever grateful to have you in my life. For all you have done, I can't thank you enough. Thank you SO much Kevin for being the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr.Creppin is an amzing chiropractor. He got me back into my boxing in no time after an injury. Hands down best service and care I received in a long time.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Kevin, you are an impeccable chiro! Thanks for you helping me get back to 100%!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017