Dr. Kevin Creppin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Creppin

Dr. Kevin is amazing. There is no one i would rather spend my Saturday morning with. Whatever hurts beyond my regular therapy he takes care of. His ķnowledge always puts me at ease and reminds me that i have made the right decision to invest my time and money in him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Creppin was outstanding he was on time very helpful and explained everything very clearly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Creppin and his clinic and staff. I always feel comfortable during my treatments, and he is always friendly and easy to talk to. I'm confident in his training and knowledge, and have seen results with my whiplash treatment, my foot and ankle injuries, and low back pain. I would recommend Kevin to anyone dealing with injuries, needing acupuncture, seeking well-being, or overall general discomfort!! Amazing, thank you so much :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

As an athlete Dr.Kevin has kept me in my sport and remain active. He does not demand unnecessary repeat visits like other practitioners. He generally will fix me in one visit. I appreciate he gives me the tools and knowledge to continue with rehab and further injury prevention between visits. Other then being very proficient at his job he is extremely friendly and personable. I have recommended him to a number of friends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Kevin has treated many of my injuries and I couldn’t be happier with the results! He is personable, easy to get along with and knowledgeable on all kinds of injuries. I have no hesitation recommending him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Treated my ankle until I got to a point where I was not only walking but able to fully participate in all my sports within 3 visits.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Kevin is knowledgeable, capable, and friendly. I obtained treatment from him for treatment of lingering post-concussion symptoms and his treatment allowed me to recover faster than I had anticipated. His focus on improving his patient's lives in a meaningful way has made a lasting impact on my recovery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Creppin has helped me, as an athlete, overcome many injuries and keeps me healthy so I can preform at my highest level. You can’t find someone who is better at their job then Kevin!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Kevin has been treating me for 3 years now and I haven’t needed to try to find another therapist since. He’s been keeping my body healthy and strong. Before Kevin, I had gone through 5 different chiros. Finally found one who spends the whole 30mins with me and makes sure I don’t have to come back so often. I come when I need treatment and after any acute back issues, he gets me feeling back to 100% in 3 sessions max.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I have been been going to numerous doctors though out my life for my patellar tendentious and other various issues without success and/or rushed service. I knew after the first appointment, 2 years ago, I will continue coming back to him for treatment. It shows how much Kevin loves his job though his quality of work, concerns about his patients health and energetic personality. I refer all my family and friends to Kevin and so far everyone is extremely satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017