Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Kwitko

I was referred by my doctor who treats me for macular degeneration to Dr. Kwitko for episodes of double vision. When he walked out to the waiting room and called patients by name I knew this was going to be a unique doctor. He was very thorough, examined my eyes, took a long medical history, and ordered an MRI. I followed up with him several times to get to the cause of the problem, and fortunately it was just a muscle imbalance. He is brilliant and caring and has an infectious upbeat personality. He is a top notch doctor, and I would give him the highest of recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kwitko after an emergency room visit due to a migraine when the cat scan results came in I was told that I had a tumor, an Orbital Tumor. The next day I was in my Primary cares office when he read the results from the cat scan, he said this was not his field but he would send me to the best. Which was Doctor Kwitko. When I went to Dr. Kwitko office I was affraid not knowing what was going to happen to me...I was thinking who gets a tumor around thier eye!!! me. The staff was awesome and Doctor Kwitko had me when he came out to the waiting room to get his patients...who does that... my Doctor Kwitko. He explained everything, put my mind at ease, showed me the tumor and he did everything he said he was going to do, there were no surprises. My tumor is gone, I feel great, my eye looks great and all I can do is say Thank you Dr. Kwitko for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013