Ratings for Dr. Goran Dosen

This doctor is completely incompetent and a jerk. He's currently being investigated by the state of virginia for fraud and malpractice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I don't know about these bad reviews - I have nothing but absolute praise for Dr. Dosen and his staff. Everyone was extremely kind and helpful. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him. I would say this was the best experience I ever had at the dentist, ever. I cannot say enough kind things about him and his staff, they were fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

The office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. I was late to my appointment due to the traffic and called them to let them know. When I got to the office 20 min late , doctor was not even there. They charged me for the broken appointment and would not release my x-ray to my new dentist (which have been paid by my insurance and myself) until I pay the broken appt fee. This is black mailing! DO NOT GO THERE

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I chose this dentist because he is a Preferred Provider of the Dental Insurance plan I have. I scheduled a visit, gave them all the necessary insurance information, and they told me they will bill the insurance company directly. He ran a quick oral exam and told me there is nothing he could do for my issue, and I would need to see a specialist..one which he recommended. Next thing I know I get a bill for $395 because they did not follow the insurance reimbursement process of the company which they are a preferred provider of. The insurance company clearly stated after they submitted directly to them that first they must submit to Blue Cross and then send Blue Cross's Explanation of Benefits to the Dental Ins. Company, and the Dental Insurance would reimburse. They did not do this, but instead turn the bill over to a collection agency which was very rude and condescending. Only time I have ever filed a BBB complaint!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Dosen was great. His staff talked me into scheduling an appt. 5 mos in the future, promised to give me a reminder call (never did) and charged me $100 fee when I missed the appt. The office manager, Elmira, thought it more important to get the $100 fee than keep my business; not a very good business decision for Dosen's money but of course she has full authority so he loses out because of the authority he has given her. Would have gone back to him except for this. Watch out if they try to make you schedule an appt in advance. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

We've been going do Dr. Dosen for years. He is an outstanding dentist with a great attitude, even for kids. His front office staff, however, has screwed up our insurance billings three times over the years -- a source of frustration.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

This doctor is one of the best I've ever seen. He takes his time with you and listens well. He keeps you as the patient well informed.And he's very gentle and well qualified.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Excellent clinical skills and with a great chair-side manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Dosen to anyone in need of a dentist!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010