Ratings for Dr. Paul Fournier

Avoid at all costs. Dreaded every visit. His nurse is great but he is awful, creepy and makes constant inappropriate comments.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Fournier. He is kind, patient and professional.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Lecherous and revolting individual. Clearly he is a serial creep, and worse. I had a profoundly disgusting visit with him, complained, and got no results. To be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

The only problem I found is with his receptionist she is not polite, the one that is short and not very in good shape, the way she looks at you is like she is feeling more than you, I just aske a question where is the toilet and she was mad because of it, my husband told me that she looked at me like if I was caca, she is prejudiced and more with the ppl that is not french canadian.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Very nice person polite and friendly,he gives you the time. staff is very helpful .i recommande him for my friends

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

People will always complain. Has been my doctor for the last 15 years. I never had a problem. He is polite, friendly and always makes me feel at ease even though I am nervous going into these appointments. He is patient and always takes time to answer my thousand questions thoroughly. I would refer him to a friend any time. Staff is great and wait time is never long.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was referred to this doctor by my own family doctor for non-pregnancy related medical reason like ovarian cyst. He performed pelvic exam on me, telling me to relax, commenting on the coldness of the tools, and how July would be the best temperature to do this. It was uncomfortable. After that, we had too personal for comfort type of conversations based on the new patient questionnaire. He is racist, sexist, and judgmental. He also revealed himself to be a pervert by seeking my vocal confirmation about "not all men" and current sexual harassment topics in the media. I am very disturbed by this creep after the first consultation, so I googled and found this page and all these comments about him being a total pervert. I definite won't go back, and you should avoid him and be sure to look up your future doctors.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Total pervert. Made multiple very aggressive, sexual and inappropriate comments during my pelvic examination. It is unthinkable that this creep is allowed to keep working despite what is obviously an extensive list of complaints against him. Truly sickening.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Avoid this "doctor" at all costs, especially if you are a young woman (18-50 yrs). Even if your consultation goes well (ie respectfully), by your next appointment he will reveal himself to be a creep and a pervert. During my cervical exams he always had a strange half-smile, as if he was enjoying what should be a clinical act. Sadly, I submitted to his abuse twice before finding another doctor because OBGYNs are scarce in Montreal. Unfortunately, none of his colleagues are aware of his despicable behaviour, so vulnerable patients are left open to potential abuse. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I've been trying to get an IUD for ages, but when my GP referred me to Dr. Fournier, I read these ratings and was really scared. I tried unsuccessfully for months to find a female gynecologist to see instead (nobody ever called back), but eventually I decided it was more important to me to get the IUD and risk some creepy encounters. I even brought a friend along in case anything happened. After having met Dr. Fournier, I'm wondering if there are maybe two gynecologists in Montreal with the same name? The one I saw (downtown, near du Parc/des Pins) was amazing, calm, patient, funny, kind, and knowledgeable. He put me at ease right away and had fantastic bedside manner. The consultation left me so calm that I came back alone for the IUD insertion, and that went well too! My IUD has been in for a day now, and here's the amazing thing - it doesn't hurt! This is my second IUD, my first was done at a university clinic and I had pain and cramping for a week. This time, the insertion hurt, but I've had zero pain, discomfort, or cramping since I left his office! If you're scared off by the reviews here, bring a friend with you to the appointment and see for yourself!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017