Ratings for Dr. David L. Bramm

Knowledge is excellent. Staff is very busy and does not always follow up.

Submitted October 15, 2015

My mother is a patient of Dr. Bramm's and has been for over 20 years. She receives her medication through mail order, however, when Dr. Bramm wrote a refill prescription for her, he wrote it different than he had been which caused her to not receive it and was out of it for 2 weeks. During this time my brother passed away. When I spoke to Dr. Bramm about giving my mom enough medicine to due her until hers came in the mail, he was really hateful, said he would do it this time but to "not let her embarrass herself by asking for it again".

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. David Bramm goes out of his way to help his patients and does so in a very professional and comforting way.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Bramm is a very excellent doctor. I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Bramm has been a part of my family for well over 25 years and I would not have it any other way. His father was my doctor, and he became my doctor 20 years ago. He then became my husband and children's physician. Anytime they have an ailment they will tell you the first thing I say is go see Dr. Bramm. He comes from a precious family and he is genuinely concern about his patients. He is considerate, compassionate and is always pleasant. I sincerely Love Dr. Bramm!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Bramm. He is an excellent physician, really cares about his patients and he's an fantastic teacher as well. He is thorough and wonderful to work with as a patient or professional. A great guy as well as a great doc. The nurse practitioner, Bethany, is just as good. Super sweet and very good at what she does. I love, love, love them both and would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

All of my family are patients (over 20 years) and now this includes the third generation. He is very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He always allows plenty of time for questions and discussion!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr Bramm has been my personal Dr for almost 23 years and has been by children and wifes Dr also.He has always been an amazing Dr and always willing to help me with any problem. He diagnosed my sleep Apnea and other problems. I wouldn't think of going to another Doc and my daughters and wife love him too! I have never had a billing problem ever. The Nurse Practitioner is a great asset when the Dr is swamped and you need to see someone to get basic flu cold or virus prescriptions. I would rate higher than a 5 if possible he is one of a kind. If you need a specialist he knows the right ones and I have needed several surgical specialist.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I am a nurse, and during high school and college, I worked at Family Medicine of Huntsville. While working there and ever since, my entire family has changed over to Dr Bramm. He is a wonderful physician, caring and thorough. Couldnt ask for better!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

David Bramm is one of the most personable physicians I've ever seen. I've been going to him for 18 years and he is like a friend when I got in.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. David L. Bramm's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1980)