Ratings for Dr. Todd Lefkowitz

I could not have asked for a better experience than I received from Dr. Lefkowitz and his staff! Dr. L and his staff are upbeat, positive and very knowledgeable. I had heard prior to coming to see Dr. L that he is a "perfectionist, is meticulous". From my experience with having a tummy tuck and liposuction done by Dr. L, I completely agree. He wants the absolute best result that he can get and encourages you to do what you need to do to help ensure that happens. I contemplated this surgery for years and decided to go for the consultation. Dr. L was so knowledgeable, confident without being pretentious, and made me feel so at ease that I did not hesitate to schedule my surgery that day!! So, if you are thinking of any of the services he offers, do yourself a HUGE favor and schedule a consultation. Good luck!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had to go to Dr. Lefkowitz when I had my nose broken. Not only did he work around my busy school schedule, he made me feel very welcomed and at home. He got me in into surgery the same day as my appointment which was amazing! I loved the staff, they were so friendly and helpful! I ended up having a more perfect, straight nose after the surgery than I had before! I will definitely be back to see Dr. Lefkowitz if I have any more needs and I would recommend him to everyone! He is very thorough and is really good at what he does!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Lefkowitz after I had skin cancer removed from my face just below my left eye. He kept my eye from drooping and fixed the hole in my face. I am very pleased with his work. He is so reasuring and caring. So is his staff. I would and will send anyone to him. They are wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I saw the Dr for two spots on my face. From the moment I entered the office I was made to feel at ease. Dr. Lefkowitz made me so very comfortable. He explained what he was going to do Always making sure I was alright during the procedure. The after care was throughly explained. When I came back to have the stocked removed I was so pleased. You couldn't even see the incision spot. I was amazed. On the 6 week follow up he again was very caring , answering any questions. If I ever need a plastic surgeon again. There is only one place I'll even consider. That's Lexington Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Finishing Touches After Reconstruction Sharpies are mapping where soft gels will go. Soon I can dress up all perky and smart. From surgeon to arteest, Lefkowitz works, And his choice of my figure receives grand applause. Thank you, Dr. Lefkowitz -

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013