Ratings for Dr. Fred Glick

I am a long time patient and Dr. Glick has treated many different issues I've had. My latest appointment was just a cleaning and a checkup, but like usual it went well. He is also my son's family dentist and has been since his first visit. I have always been satisfied with the service they've given and billing is always so easy. I would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

A great cleaning like usual with no problems. They get me in and out quickly. Dr. Glick never recommends any unnecessary work, and the billing always goes smoothly. There is little else I could want from a Dentist - keep it smooth and don't cause me headaches and I'm a happy patient.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I have been going to Glick Dental Associates for many years and in that time I have had only the best of care. If you do not one of his associates that are trained by him then you should probably ask to see Dr. Glick personally as he is the one whom everyone raves about and who is so well known for his surgical implants and cosmetic expertise /but he is hard to get to see at times, but once you do you will get his full attention and you will understand why he is so busy. He just knows a lot and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I was able to get in same day for a minor emergency. I lost a filling and my tooth was extremely sensitive to the point that it was almost impossible to eat. They fit me in yesterday and fixed the problem with a new filling. It's nice to know you can count on them when you need it!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

This is a post as a long time patient. I have only very minimal complaints about them. In the last 10+ years, I have had a couple of times that I've had to wait in the waiting room for a while - maybe half an hour or so. Other than that, everything has been wonderful. I have had mostly cleanings and checkups with only a few cavities filled over the years. Each time I've had no pain whatsoever. I put that I paid $25 because that is my copay for with my dental insurance for a regular cleaning.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Very professional and helpful dentist and staff. When a tooth fell out while having a procedure ( no fault of dentist) the staff squeezed me in for the same afternoon for treatment. Pleasant, courteous professional. I recommend them highly. LAD

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

They billed my insurance company which usually covers everything. I didn't see Medical Mutual in the list of Insurance companies, though. I had an appointment that I showed up early for (3 hours early.) It was my fault as they sent me a reminder the day before. They still squeezed me in in less than 20 minutes which I was very thankful for. It was a regular 6 month checkup and cleaning, so I don't have too much to report other than them being really nice and getting me in when I really didn't have an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I got a second opinion here after I started going to a new dentist that recommended a bunch of procedures to me. I thought I needed to spend thousands of dollars, but it turns out that it was all unnecessary work that isn't really needed. I'm very glad I came back to Dr. Glick and will be sticking with him eventhough this means driving almost an hour for every appointment.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I received a crown from them in 2009. It was not done properly, and in two years the tooth begins to bleed. I had to redo it at another dentist. The insurance denied payment because they don't pay for the same tooth in 5 years. So don't go to this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

My family were with him more than six years but we never met Dr. Glick. Just fresh and no experience every time. from punctuality stand point they were awful, waste time more than half hour every time. All family except me switched and I'm going to find my new dentist by end of this week. No recommend!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012