Ratings for Dr. Ann Jansen

Dr. Jansen is a very down to earth, caring family doctor who never makes you feel rushed, listens attentively and promotes preventative medicine rather than offering meds without getting to the root of the cause, as the solution. Very warmhearted, empathetic professional who I am very pleased to call my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Have nothing but good to say about Dr Jansen. She is a very smart and caring dr. The nurse is something else. She has to be the rudest person I met. She needs to retire. Cranky and very disrespectful to people. Love the new receptionist. Very kind and helpful. Goes above and beyond. I pity her having to work side by side with the nurse.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My husband and I both love dr Jansen . Very easy to talk to and never feel rushed . Very happy we have her for a family dr

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This practice is closed more than it is open.... frustrating when you need regular monthly appointments.And now the wonderful receptionist is retired and very terribly replaced... Really need to pull up there socks and start acting like a real doctors office!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Jansen set my mind at ease today, simply by calling (herself, I might add - on a Saturday) to tell me the results of some tests I recently had done were negative. She didn't have to do that. Could have just let me figure it out myself over time when I didn't get a call saying they were positive. With that one phone call, she definately went up a notch in my opinion. She was concerned for my peace of mind. She cared. To me, that says it all.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

The receptionist is the greatest asset to this practice, it falls apart from there.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Jansen took over Dr. Fairman Wright's family practice and it is like night and day. Dr. Jansen has a wonderful bedside manner and is willing to listen and help her patients. Excellent family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014