Ratings for Dr. Blaine L. Farless

No pro0blem with the staff, but Dr. Farless is a joke. I went to a real doctor after a bogus diagnosis and multiple rehab visits that weren't needed. Even after expressing my displeasure with his diagnosis and treatment plan he expects more money. PLEASE save your time and trouble and find a REAL doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

In 1994 I was 22 years old and was working as a truck mechanic. I fell out of the cab (about 5 feet) and blew my knee out. My GP recomended me to Farless (I'll not call him a Doc.) and I went since I'd known my GP as a nieghbor and doc since I was a kid. He performed the surgery and I when I awoke I knew something was wrong, it hurt real bad. I went through six months of rehab with little improvement and less on the pain. He cut me off of my pain meds saying that the reason that I was hurting was because that I was addicted to the vicoden. I never got full range of motion and went for a further four years in pain and knee coming out of socket constantly. I finally got my senses together and found a doc in Ft. Worth (Dr. Stephen Brotherton) who does true sports medicine (professional rodeo, ballet, and the TCU athletics program). He told me that the holes were drilled in either leg bone that they were to far forward. Had ACL replaced AGAIN four years later. The man is QUACK and ****

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

The doctor did a great job caring for my son when he injured his wrist. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Blaine L. Farless's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Cleburne, TX