Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naheed Mohamed

Definitely recommend Dr. Mahomed! From my initial consult with him, I was very impressed with his expertise but also his care. I am someone who has struggled with going to the dentist for even small procedures and I was completely confident in the recommendations given to me by Dr. Mohamed at my consult. One procedure was done by my family dentist and before Dr. Mohamed started on the debridement, he asked how the other procedure went, if I was feeling better and he took a look at it. That added care and attention goes a long way and really set the tone for the rest of my appointment:) Procedure went very well and am recovering nicely. Thank you very much Dr. Mohamed and staff..top notch care!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

The best periodontist in Canada. You want pain free surgery see Dr. Mohamed. Because of my fear of pain I came all the way from Africa to get my teeth fixed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Wow amazing review!!! We are worth the travel. You can always expect high quality care in the hands of Dr. Mohamed and his team :). Thank you for your review.

Submitted September 22, 2017

A very pleasant and attentive doctor. I never felt rushed. Answered all questions. Dr Mohammed and his staff made the gum surgery seem easy and uneventful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I required a bone graft for an implant and I found everyone to be very sympathetic and great communication skills.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Tissue grafting procedure WAY better than I could have expected. Definitely recommend Dr. Mohamed and his team.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you for your recommendations and happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with all of us :)

Submitted May 25, 2017

In the first consultation for the bleeding of my wiggling tooth, (with X-ray) Dr. Mohamed said, it's because your body wants to push it out. From this, I know he is a perfect doctor who respect body's need. I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

great doctor. Naheed Mohamed is a very helpful and respectful of patient needs. Couldn't asked for better service quite frankly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I can't say I love going to the dentist, but my recent experience was great, despite it being a difficult extraction. It was as promised painless, even after. So thank you Dr. Mohamed to you are your wonderful staff, Bernie and Jen.I can't say enough, but I will certainly recommend your services, in fact already have.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very friendly staff, dr was very informative during procedure! Would define recommend to other people. Had a good experience. On time as well

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

pain free and excellent staff procedure was quick

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naheed Mohamed joined our practice in June 2011. He provides comprehensive periodontics and dental implant therapy. He graduated dental school from Boston University, then went on to specialize in Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He brings his energy, advanced clinical skills, extensive experience and impressive credentials to our practice. He is a caring individual who shares our commitment and dedication to our patients. In his spare time he likes to spend time with family and friends.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2007)
  • Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery