Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naheed Mohamed

Can’t say enough positive things about this office. Had two procedures done here and Dr. Mohamed is truly talented at what he does. The staff here goes above and beyond to assist you and make you feel comfortable. Shalene is a great help, always!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
We really do strive to make sure our patients as comfortable as they can be at our office. I will pass this wonderful review to our team and make sure to let Shalene know . Thanks for sharing!

Submitted February 8, 2018

I had a root lengthening procedure done by dr Mohamed. From the consultation to the end result it was an amazing experience. He is very knowledgeable and gentle. I didn’t even feel the freezing. I never had to take any painkillers. The healing process was fast. I’d highly recommend dr Mohamed and his office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Fantastic! We're happy to hear of you're great experience and that your healing process was a quick one. Thanks for sharing!

Submitted February 8, 2018

Needed a gum graft, and I was very scared to be honest, but Dr. Mohamed was a gem of doctor. The best in my experience, quite frankly. His team was very attentive and informative, and listened to all my concerns and answered them in detail. Couldn't have been happier with the experience. DEFINITELY recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
We're pleased to hear of your great experience at our office. We do our best to ensure our patients are always well informed and we always want them to be as comfortable as possible. Thanks for sharing.

Submitted February 8, 2018

Definitely recommend Dr. Mahomed! From my initial consult with him, I was very impressed with his expertise but also his care. I am someone who has struggled with going to the dentist for even small procedures and I was completely confident in the recommendations given to me by Dr. Mohamed at my consult. One procedure was done by my family dentist and before Dr. Mohamed started on the debridement, he asked how the other procedure went, if I was feeling better and he took a look at it. That added care and attention goes a long way and really set the tone for the rest of my appointment:) Procedure went very well and am recovering nicely. Thank you very much Dr. Mohamed and staff..top notch care!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Submitted February 8, 2018

The best periodontist in Canada. You want pain free surgery see Dr. Mohamed. Because of my fear of pain I came all the way from Africa to get my teeth fixed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Wow amazing review!!! We are worth the travel. You can always expect high quality care in the hands of Dr. Mohamed and his team :). Thank you for your review.

Submitted September 22, 2017

A very pleasant and attentive doctor. I never felt rushed. Answered all questions. Dr Mohammed and his staff made the gum surgery seem easy and uneventful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I required a bone graft for an implant and I found everyone to be very sympathetic and great communication skills.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Tissue grafting procedure WAY better than I could have expected. Definitely recommend Dr. Mohamed and his team.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you for your recommendations and happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with all of us :)

Submitted May 25, 2017

In the first consultation for the bleeding of my wiggling tooth, (with X-ray) Dr. Mohamed said, it's because your body wants to push it out. From this, I know he is a perfect doctor who respect body's need. I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

great doctor. Naheed Mohamed is a very helpful and respectful of patient needs. Couldn't asked for better service quite frankly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naheed Mohamed joined our practice in June 2011. He provides comprehensive periodontics and dental implant therapy. He graduated dental school from Boston University, then went on to specialize in Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He brings his energy, advanced clinical skills, extensive experience and impressive credentials to our practice. He is a caring individual who shares our commitment and dedication to our patients. In his spare time he likes to spend time with family and friends.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2007)
  • Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery