Ratings for Dr. M Hassanlou

She is absolutely unprofessional . I was twice visit her and she did wrong diagnoses first time and it's cost me my vision. Second visit she give me prescription was not properly filled and I have to pay additional money. Don't go to see her, she is rut, unprofessional and disgustin.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was scheduled to see this Doctor at 9AM along with pther10-15 people and we all waited from 9 until about12:30pm for me, and probably for some other people even longer . Doctor finally came running into my examination room and she spent less than a minute with me . This is unacceptable. How dare does anyone let alone Doctor thinks that this is acceptable way to treat patients and how dare you assume that your time is more valuable than ours . Disgusting!!! Making money off of sick people and treating them as a disposable garbage is not acceptable to me !!! Will cancel my follow up appointment!

Submitted March 7, 2017

I see that some people are upset with wait times, but you have to understand that with any Doctor the previous patient might take more time than anticipated. I just had laser cataract surgery at the beginning of July and had my follow-up yesterday with Dr. Hassanlou. I was in and out within an hour. My surgery was a total success and I now have 20/20 vision. Prior to surgery I was wearing two pairs of glasses and could not see a thing if I didn't have them on for both reading and distance. This is an amazing place for any of your eye problems with more than qualified doctors.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Last time I saw this specialist, my rheumatologist had referred me back to her for some tear flow testing (suspected Sjogren's Syndrom). Due to constant over-booking (triple booking?) we waited nearly three hours only to have Dr. Hassenlou express annoyance at the rheumatology referral, which she thought was pointless. From a clinical standpoint, this may have been true, but the effect after a three-hour wait was one of rudeness to me as the innocent patient in the middle. I will not go back to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Hassanlou is worth the wait. She is knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything. I was misdiagnosed by other eye doctors and finally was referred to her. She got to the bottom of it and my vision is now back to normal. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I have had 3 appointments each for about 5 minutes. Total wait time is over 4.5 hours. Absolutely abysmal.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I would like to write good comments about this doctor but I find her rushing, cutting short during Conversation and rushing to push patients out of room without proper reassurances. She might be a good doctor clinically, but lacks Communication skills. Not what I expected in a doctor

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I would rate Dr. Hassanlou at 10 on a scale of 1-5. Her perfectionistic and impeccable surgical skills, combined with her honest and unique caring attitude towards the patient go far beyond any survey measurements. I will be forever grateful for the comfortable privilege of being her patient and for the excellent surgical outcome she provided for me. Thank you, Dr. Hassanlou!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

My husband and I both had 2 laser cataract surgeries and couldn't have had better treatment or better results.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Great surgeon, she is extremely kind, listens to every word you have to say and takes time to explain things. She did surgery on my dad and he is very happy. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013