Ratings for Dr. M Hassanlou

She has amazing surgical skills and I owe my vision to her! My husband had a few treatments with her as well and we are both completely satisfied with the treatments received! I find some of the negative comments below absurd ! She is a very genuine person and if she has to rush, its most probably because she has to help as many people as possible due to high amount of patients and lack of knowledgable specialists like her! As for the waiting time it seems like some of the people below have never been to other specialists ! Thats how it is everywhere in hospitals or private clinics where demand is high. You just simply have to wait !!! Don’t let these negative comments affect you Dr. Hassanlou. Continue doing miracles and help lives . God Bless

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

She brought me out of darkness back into the light after removing my cataracts. Her and her team were very professional in the way they took care of me. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I saw this doctor today after my optometrist referred me. Appointment was on time and she was very kind and caring. she explained everything and was very professional.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

She is absolutely unprofessional . I was twice visit her and she did wrong diagnoses first time and it's cost me my vision. Second visit she give me prescription was not properly filled and I have to pay additional money. Don't go to see her, she is rut, unprofessional and disgustin.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was scheduled to see this Doctor at 9AM along with pther10-15 people and we all waited from 9 until about12:30pm for me, and probably for some other people even longer . Doctor finally came running into my examination room and she spent less than a minute with me . This is unacceptable. How dare does anyone let alone Doctor thinks that this is acceptable way to treat patients and how dare you assume that your time is more valuable than ours . Disgusting!!! Making money off of sick people and treating them as a disposable garbage is not acceptable to me !!! Will cancel my follow up appointment!

Submitted March 7, 2017

I see that some people are upset with wait times, but you have to understand that with any Doctor the previous patient might take more time than anticipated. I just had laser cataract surgery at the beginning of July and had my follow-up yesterday with Dr. Hassanlou. I was in and out within an hour. My surgery was a total success and I now have 20/20 vision. Prior to surgery I was wearing two pairs of glasses and could not see a thing if I didn't have them on for both reading and distance. This is an amazing place for any of your eye problems with more than qualified doctors.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Last time I saw this specialist, my rheumatologist had referred me back to her for some tear flow testing (suspected Sjogren's Syndrom). Due to constant over-booking (triple booking?) we waited nearly three hours only to have Dr. Hassenlou express annoyance at the rheumatology referral, which she thought was pointless. From a clinical standpoint, this may have been true, but the effect after a three-hour wait was one of rudeness to me as the innocent patient in the middle. I will not go back to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Hassanlou is worth the wait. She is knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything. I was misdiagnosed by other eye doctors and finally was referred to her. She got to the bottom of it and my vision is now back to normal. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I have had 3 appointments each for about 5 minutes. Total wait time is over 4.5 hours. Absolutely abysmal.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I would like to write good comments about this doctor but I find her rushing, cutting short during Conversation and rushing to push patients out of room without proper reassurances. She might be a good doctor clinically, but lacks Communication skills. Not what I expected in a doctor

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016