Dr. Vladimir Lempert

Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Lempert

I want to share my grandfather's experience with dealing with this dentist. He put implants in his mouth and two of them became rotten. They had to be removed after a while at a loss of $4,100. This dentist refused any compensation. He was rude and nasty. he said the warranty on these things are two years. if he told him that before hand, he would never have gone ahead with it. Two years later, he had to spend so much money. If only my grandfather had this information told to him beforhand. this is fraud and he has lost all confidence in doctors and dentists.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Last week a friend recommended a dentist for some implant work I needed. I was able to get an appointment within a week. He put in 4 implants within an hour. Surprisingly there was no pain during the proceedure. A few hours later I expected the worst, but it never came. My overall experience with Dr. Lempert was amazing! Thanks dr.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Lempert. He really knows what he was doing. He put three implants for me with no pain, no bleeding. I have left his office very happy in no time. Thank you Dr. Lempert, I will see you again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011