Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth H. Perry

Elizabeth Perry is as brilliant and knowledgeable as any doctor, anywhere. More importantly, she is kind and she cares. I am blessed to have her helping me as I battle chronic major depressive disorder. Elizabeth is the best doctor I know, hands down.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Perry is a brilliant, experienced, and compassionate psychiatrist. I suffer with treatment resistant depression, and she is kind and patient with me as I struggle with this illness. She has the expertise and knowledge to evaluate your medication concerns and is always encouraging and encourages me to be optimistic in my journey to wellness.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

ELIZABETH PERRY IS A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SKILLED PRACTITIONER. YOU SOON FEEL AT HOME WITH ELIZABETH. ASKING QUESTIONS IS SOMETHING EXPECTED BY HER. SHE BELIEVES A GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST/THERAPIST IS A VALUABLE PART OF TREATMENT AND CAN RECOMMEND ONE. SHE WILL LISTEN TO YOUR EXPERIENCES AND REACTIONS TO MEDS.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Fabulous. The most professional Doctor ever! Jackson is lucky to have a doctor of this caliber.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

She listens so well and definately knows what she is talking about!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth H. Perry's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1984)

Providence