Ratings for Dr. Ryan N. Bullen

Dr Bullen is informative and strives for the best result possible when it comes to my childs smile. He also contributes to the youth of our community when able by educating youth in what he does and the positive effect it has on people. THE staff in the office is AMAZING they work as team very friendly feels like we're visiting family when arriving for our appointments

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

One of the nicest orthodontic facilities I've been to. Both Dr. Ryan Bullen and Dr. Carl Bullen are kind and really make the experience good. I would recommend them to any one for braces or invisalign.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Bullen is a great Orthodontist. After having 3 other consults by 3 other Dr.'s I was happy to find Dr. Bullen. His prices were much more reasonable then the other doctors I went to and his staff is really friendly, I actually look forward to my appointments. In just a short few months I have seen great improvements with my smile, these braces are doing their job. Need braces??? Go see Dr. Bullen!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Nice staff. Great treatment and things turned out perfect.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014