Ratings for Dr. Stephanie C. Smith

Unfortunately experience horrible! Last minute appointment cancelled because doctor didn't show up. Doctor not good with time management.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Smith is an awesome neurologist. She tries to help her patients more than any doctor I've had in my adult life. She isn't afraid to fight with the bully insurance companies and tries to do right by her patients. She has an awesome bedside manner and sense of humor. She is now gone from Northern Nevada Medical Group, and it is a shame. Her one flaw was her medical assistant. If she was "excused" from employment with them, I will be extremely disappointed in NNMG.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Best Dr. By far. She takes the time to listen. I hope she starts her own practice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Excellent doctor, listens and has an easy going style and doesn't rush. Unfortunately she's no longer with Northern Nevada Medical. I have no idea where she went but if she's local I'll go back to her in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Smith was very kind and listened to everything I had to say and she seemed to actually care about my condition and to find safe and natural treatment options for me. Unlike previous Neurologists I have seen, I feel I will benefit greatly under her care and my quality of life will be raised!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Its nice to find a new Neurologist in town that will take the time to listen, her staff needs a lot of help on obtaining images, I the patient shouldn't have to do all the leg work. I like that she is willing to try different types of suggestions for meds instead of hanging a bag of samples to try,i like her and will be returning to see her again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I deal with a chronic neurological condition and am always looking for doctors that are at least open to, if not knowledgeable of, complimentary alternative medicine. Dr. Smith was GREAT - good at recommending both Western and other types of medicine depending on the situation, intelligent, kind, and very easy to talk to. The only reason I didn't give her a perfect score for knowledge is because she's too young to have been in practice for 40 years. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

She did not seem to know anything about my condition and wanted me to use alternative kinds of care like yoga/pilates. Weird

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013