Ratings for Dr. G. Michael Lynch

Dr. Lynch is wonderful! The front desk staff is very professional and helpful. Dr. Lynch is listens and explains what type of evaluation he does and why. He really help you understand what diagnosis you have. I have many Drs. around my area, but for the quality of service and care at this office, I would rather drive farther to see Dr. Lynch. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Lynch is one in a million. He really cares. He has helped me through some difficult times in the last four years. Choosing him was the best decision I have ever made when it comes to my health. He is very innovative in the treatment of difficult diseases. He LISTENS! He is aware that his patients are generally knowledgeable about their health. I feel he has a genuine respect for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Lynch has been our family practioner for 15 years. He is an amazing physician. He keeps up to date on the latest research, really listens to your concerns and always have some "out of the box" ideas to consider. We've gone to him for odd diseases and run-of-the-mill problems, and always received appropriate care and concern. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2006

Dr. G. Michael Lynch's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup